**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 21.2 Discussion Thread - Google Play Update Available Soon!

Comments

• KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    I will be Feb 4-9 on wedding anniversary road trip . I must be there is it's my wedding anniversary. No Internet In Mountains. So I will get no reward. Thanks Kabam. You never disappoint me! We are all equal but smeone of us are more equal.
  • TED355TED355 Posts: 13
    @
    Summoners!

We're breaking from our tradition of not releasing a new Version in January to bring you Version 21.2! It is mostly a content focussed build, and includes some brand new interactions between Champions and Shock Debuffs.

You will be required to update to version 21.2 before being able to participate in the final day of the Trials. Take a look at what's coming your way in the 21.2 Release notes.

Note: More information on the Event Quest will come later.

Hello sir

AS I BELIEVE THE GHOST 4 STAR BASIC ARENA IS A PART OF THE NEW UPDATE...I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU TO ORGANIZE A 4 STAR BASIC GHOST ARENA AS LIKE ME THERE ARE 1000s OF SUMMONERS WHO HAD HOPE AND THE RESOURCES TO GRIND FOR GHOST..THIS WAS POSSIBLY THE BEST AND ONLY WAY FOR US TO HAVE A CONFIRMED GHOST ADDITION TO OUR ROSTERS..

SO I NOT HUMBLY REQUEST YOU BUT ALSO BEG YOU TO MAKE THE NECESSARY CHANGES IN THE ARENA SCHEDULE SO THAT WE CAN GRIND FOR GHOST

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND COOPERATION
    WAITING FOR YOU TO TAKE NECESSARY ACTIONS..

HAVE A NICE DAY FROM INDIA

TED355
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    So theoretically, could I log in under an iOS device today, do the trials, and then in a month log in on an android device and do them again?
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    How is this not unfair that we now have to wait a month to earn rewards that ios user are getting now? That puts android users a month behind on todays trial rewards this is not right!!!!!!!
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    How is this not unfair that we now have to wait a month to earn rewards that ios user are getting now? That puts android users a month behind on todays trial rewards this is not right!!!!!!!

Today’s rewards are not game changing. It’s a small amount of shards which isn’t going to alter the state of the game. Next month you will catch up with your shards. Honestly people are getting so bent out of shape.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Today’s rewards are not game changing. It’s a small amount of shards which isn’t going to alter the state of the game. Next month you will catch up with your shards. Honestly people are getting so bent out of shape.

This is not about the amount of rewards,but the way they handles Android users they did nothing wrong !
    Ktashak wrote: »

This is not about the amount of rewards,but the way they handles Android users they did nothing wrong !

You act as if Kabam is intentionally sabotaging the update to make sure Android users don’t get to play. It doesn’t benefit Kabam any to do such things.
  • lagulamalagulama Posts: 38
    GODDAMMIT. Just give android users a chance to do the event tomorrow or whenever the hell the update will be available. I don't care if the rewards suck, but I just want to do it now, so next month we can focus on the next event, not deal with this alchemy ****!
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    Wow, what a hot mess.

So it's easier to just bump the Trial of the Alchemist a whole month instead of a day or two later? Seriously?
    Ktashak wrote: »

You act as if Kabam is intentionally sabotaging the update to make sure Android users don’t get to play. It doesn’t benefit Kabam any to do such things.

You must be an iPhone user... You still not get the point I am telling to you.
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83

Its the whole point of the customer service and planning here sucks. And the rewards i speak of raw elements can be game changing for some players (reminder these are time sensative items) which does put android users behind ios users and gives a shorter time frame in many ways so please actually know what you speak of before opening your mouth
  • Hey all,

Due to complications beyond our control, our 21.2 release is still not available for users on Google Play. At this time, we still do not have an ETA for the release, but are continuing to work with our partners to get this sorted out as soon as we possibly can.

Without the Update, it is not possible for users to take part in the Trials of the Alchemist, which is the 7th and final day of Trials.

To compensate for this, we will be allowing all Android users to access and participate in an additional and exclusive Trials of the Alchemist Qquest that will take place on February 6th, at 12pm PST. This is to make up for the Trials of the Alchemist that they are currently missing.

Additionally, we will be locking the current Trials of the Alchemist to iOS users only. This is a precaution we want to take in case users are able to access the Quest with little time left, and lose their Essences, and to prevent an unfair double dip.

We’re very sorry for this delay, and are working as hard as we can to get all users into our new release as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience.

Seriously? And for people who have 2 phone android and iphone. They will able to access the final day 2 times... 1 from his iphone and another bonus at Feb 6? Lol.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    So theoretically, could I log in under an iOS device today, do the trials, and then in a month log in on an android device and do them again?

Sure, if you wanted to be a loophole-exploiting d-bag.
  • MSRDLD wrote: »

Thats my question... So unfair right?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Wow have to wait a month to do the trials? Such fun *sarcasm*
  • SprossTheBossSprossTheBoss Posts: 80
    Dude I would hate to be a mod here and be obligated to read all the whiny garbage complaints and "suggestions" on here. Every time something goes wrong everyone acts personally attacked and cries for compensation. I am on Android, and yes I wish they had the update ready today. But the fact that they addressed the issue by moving this week's Trial of the Alchemist to a later date sounds good to me. Suck it up and do other content in the meantime, there's plenty to choose from.

Its the whole point of the customer service and planning here sucks. And the rewards i speak of raw elements can be game changing for some players (reminder these are time sensative items) which does put android users behind ios users and gives a shorter time frame in many ways so please actually know what you speak of before opening your mouth

You’re being hostile for no reason. Does throwing a temper tantrum get you what you want? I do know of what I speak. If raw elements are what you’re so hung up on, the crystals are still around for over 33d. There is more than enough time to run the trial on the 6th and make a purchase. Once again the rewards are not that game changing. It’s some shards and raw elements which you will still be able to obtain. If you really think 1,500 5* shards and some raw elements is completely game changing then clearly there is no point in continuing this conversation any further.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    It seems ridiculous to me that we have to wait an entire month to play this trial. Just give me 700 red shards a few sig stones and like 5 raw materials, call it a day.

At least my phone didn't blow up like those iOS users awhile back. So there's that I suppose. Hell, they are already going to comp the poor guys that ran the quest today glitched. What a mess. This kinda stuff seems to happen monthly these days.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Sooooo... war season is supposed to start tomorrow?
  • HancockHancock Posts: 4
    This android thing with not being able to update the app is unfair and we should get atleast something for not being able to attempt the Trail of the Alchemist
  • BossdogBossdog Posts: 30
    Since updating Killmonger is not activating true strike not cool I have an ar5 sig 200 fix this please
  • FrankstarrFrankstarr Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike I am a android user and I would like to know will the new monthly event starting Wednesday the 9th be available for android users
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Its the whole point of the customer service and planning here sucks. And the rewards i speak of raw elements can be game changing for some players (reminder these are time sensative items) which does put android users behind ios users and gives a shorter time frame in many ways so please actually know what you speak of before opening your mouth [/quote]

Uhm hello customer service sucks FOR EVERYONE not just google app ppl,

If you mean anything other then customer service maybe next time not say that in the first sentence
  • IzalcoIzalco Posts: 5
    This is a unfair bs because people with access to Android and iPhone will be getter double, I would say cancel everything until February 6 and give us a different mission
  • LynnixLynnix Posts: 16
    I love the know it alls lol