**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connection Issues [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    In the last 12 hrs i got the connection issue pop up 88 times. Why is this being ignored. ?? What’s going on. It’s been happening for at least 2 months @Kabam Miike

I'm more disturbed that you counted 88 times over a span of 12 hours...

Thinking of it. Yeah. Lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    It anoying as hel when grind.
  • DomizthebestDomizthebest Posts: 87
    What device do you have it could be to do with that@Vossler77

Can say im going one a iPhone 8 pluse so and mine pop that pop contions probeolms every time
    edited January 2019

iPhone 7 no other app running in the BG. Wifi works fine. Ither games which name i wont say work fine.
    This last 15 mins of Arena. 18 times. This is ridiculous @Kabam Vydious
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Same here. I’ve never seen it quite this bad. iPhone X on Wifi or 4G; same difference. Pop up after pop up after pop up after pop up. At one point I was afraid my boosts were gonna time out in the Alchemist quest. Pop ups between every fight. After finishing one. When starting the next. Just horrendously bad.
    Loading an arena fight now means staring at a (cough) connection issue warning for anywhere between 30 seconds and a full minute. It’s laughable.
    @Kabam Miike ikow Not alow but pliz luck in to this to. Im Think your sever is clouse Bourn op
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    c4hveovtt0ax.png
    1u8mb55vfswm.png
    89j6x3ajuj4d.png
    yaciq3l3jd76.png
    aupipx5o0ux2.png

All taken at various times in various modes today. Super fun time. And these are only the ones I felt like screenshotting.
  • HermitTheFrogHermitTheFrog Posts: 45
    7fcw7mmrl1b0.png
    The game isn’t letting me get in even though I’m fully connected.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Problems Connecting to network error needs to be addressed ASAP already! Almost over a year and its getting worse I can't play any mode without it happening in fight, out of fight, ranking up. It's a major issue especially when you boost for content and you waste 10% of tge time on network issues. I have a 100MB connection no issues ever on my network so its not me. When will this be addressed already?
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    This has been getting worse but it is literally every part of the game now. Rank champs has been a pain from it. I already dedicate way to much time to the game now I’m really just wasting time waiting for the servers
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    It’s especially bad after the update. This should be a priority to correct.
  • HermitTheFrogHermitTheFrog Posts: 45
    edited January 2019
    Game isn’t even letting me get in. I use an iPhone 6+ And neither wifi or cellular works. Picture above in my last post.
    Oh well. I give up.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Ever since the update issues with this for me:

iPhone 8+
    Most recent update of iOS.
    Again this morning. 17 times in 19 mins. What’s going in over there. ?
    On a more serious note; I uninstalled and reinstalled. Way less connection issues since. At least for now.
    edited January 2019
    Ok so now i get kick out of the app mid fight ???
    Connections issues pop up evey 1-2 minutes or everytime you either finish a fight or move around in the menu.
    I deleted. Reset my phone. Reinstalled and still happening @Kabam Lyra
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Yeah same, on both the iPad and Android phone I'm getting regular connection messages, they've stepped up in frequency over the last week or so and now appear every other arena round.
    Why is this not look into. All of my alliance experience the same non-sense.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Been non stop daily since the holidays.
    iPad Pro 10.5 latest OS and game version. High speed WiFi.
    Everyone in my alliance experiencing this too.

366u80qv6lsm.png

7iwd8jq1gkyi.jpeg

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Been getting timeouts all day...Right now, it's just clocking on Ben Grimm

And no, it isn't my network as I have 10 other things on my home network and every other site is fine.
    All the effing time.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Been having constant "Network" issues all day and I know they aren't on my side, I still have full bars and my tower is literally a couple of blocks away from me and everything else is working perfectly fine including other games.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    It's frustrating. Just tonight I had to restart the app 3 times just trying to get IN to AQ. Not even do any fights but just to get into the map. I keep freezing on the loading screen. Trying to run through the new EQ and I stopped after 2 quests because of the lag and loading time.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited they've started to add the F4 but not so excited that I want to stare at The Thing for that long!
This discussion has been closed.