**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Accidentally kicked from alliance

An officer in my alliance N.M.J Apocalypse of assassins kicked 24 members of the alliance without the leaders approval. The members all got invites back into the alliance, but we can't get rewards for the SA event. How can we get theses rewards back? Officer that kicked us is RLEE2

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    You can't
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    You can't unfortunately. This is why people need to be careful who they choose as leaders. Just because someone has a strong team doesn't mean they should be an alliance officer. IDK what happened in your alliance, but I am sorry it happened to you.
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    I am guessing that officer received the boot. If not run far far away. Find a new clan and you will only miss this sa.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Yes, I was assuming the officer that did it is no longer there.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Sounds like a rouge officer being a jerkoff.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    don't promote people you don't trust next time
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    the rogue officer is already an officer in another alliance LOL
  • Mangas50Mangas50 Posts: 73
    I have the same problem. What's the solution ? My account and my brothers got booted
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Same thing happened yo my alliance. A little piss of Sh%@# login in a officer account.(is gerlfriend) and kick everyone just in time for no one get the season rewards. I really feel disappointed with kabam ob this
    Did you find a way to work your problem out?
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    lol..savage ASF..I wish Kabam had something like a 7 day window where no one can get kicked near the end of AW season play..I expect to see a lot of folks being kicked right before the season ends.. probably right up until the last few minutes like the previous season..make sure the alliance you are in is trustworthy