**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected rulk fight bugged

So there is a bug with the unblockable finale node. When using my cap iw if he drops below 25% and doesn't die from the reverse heal I need another few parries to get it so I just waited out the regen. Well he remains unblockable even after getting up to 60% health. The node clearly reads all attacks are unblockable as long as health remains below 25% so why is he staying unblockable?

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Oh geeze another? That makes 7...8 threads about this.....
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    Dude I went 4 pages in and didn't see a single post about this bugged interaction. There is a post of someone complaining about unblockable finale being to hard. That's not what I'm saying. For the particular strategy I'm using I need to land a parry to place debuffs. The way the node is worded clearly implies that he goes back to normal when above 25%
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    Alright alright your right. Kabam needs to freaking post about known issues so that people wont keep posting the same things. When your playing and get punched in the face for no reason your first reaction isnt to go searching through the forums you just want to express your frustration
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Alright alright your right. Kabam needs to freaking post about known issues so that people wont keep posting the same things. When your playing and get punched in the face for no reason your first reaction isnt to go searching through the forums you just want to express your frustration

Look through all the sub-forums. Most are still on the front page of the Bugs sections. And it hasn't been determined that it really is a "known issue" yet.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please refer to this thread for updates on this issue. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.