**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

False notifications [Merged Threads]

FortGodzFortGodz Posts: 2
edited January 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've just received a notification saying I can claim a free 4* crystal and 500 units and once I've logged in to the game I haven't got the 4* or units can anyone help
@Kabam Miike
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• KingsKrewKingsKrew Posts: 14
    Just got a notification saying log in now to get your free 4star and units but nothing in game when logging in. Did anyone else get this notification? Such a tease.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    xb6ehmdxntku.jpeg

Yup I got it and got nothing 😂
    edited January 2019
    Ok sounds like I am not going crazy from playing to much MCOC then. Hopefully we will get an answer from mods about it
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    No but I have in the past and got nothing, though I am sure some players have gotten what's in that notification which sucks buts that's how they work
    Thanks for providing screen shot Jaded
    Hopefully it doesn’t go down like that Darkstar
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    I just got this as well.. can a mod please reply to what's going on?
    Sounds like false advertising at this point.. got nothing in game when I hit the notification.
    @Kabam Miike
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    I declare shenanigans!
    I second that John757
    Hopefully a mod gets us an answer Mags
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    These sometimes come up if you have ever had more than one game account. (i.e. The notification actually pertains to an account you do not use anymore) Do not know if that applies to you...just trying to help.
    Hey there!

This can happen at times when you've logged into your other account(s) on that same device! It can be confusing and we apologize, however, I would recommend checking your other account(s) as that may be where the items are.

So you're saying it's legit? These free items are indeed as advertised in one account or the other?
    I only have one account on one device I log into @Kabam Vydious I don’t have another account to log into to get the rewards offered
    Definitely shenanigans
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I’d like me some of this action please.
  • Josegee2321Josegee2321 Posts: 52
    I got the same thing and only have one account? So?
    I’m wondering if this notification was sent out earlier then anticipated and they don’t want to ruin the surprise. At least that’s what I am hoping for at this point.
  • Solswerd wrote: »
    These sometimes come up if you have ever had more than one game account. (i.e. The notification actually pertains to an account you do not use anymore) Do not know if that applies to you...just trying to help.

This is correct! If a friend has ever logged into their account on your device for them to play, this can also be the result of this.
    Okay, now I'm confused.. the items weren't awarded to either account, despite what @Kabam Vydious stated.
    Sooo.. can someone fill us in? Do I need to submit a ticket to figure out where they've gone?
  • Mags wrote: »
    Okay, now I'm confused.. the items weren't awarded to either account, despite what @Kabam Vydious stated.
    Sooo.. can someone fill us in? Do I need to submit a ticket to figure out where they've gone?

Has a friend ever logged in on your device so they could play? If there was ever an account put onto that device that wasn't your main one, this could be the result of it too.
  • I nor anyone else have ever signed in to a different account on my phone
    @Kabam Vydious I am the only person that uses my device and have the one account. Should I submit a ticket to receive the rewards offered?
    Maybe the BBB should look into this
  • Josegee2321Josegee2321 Posts: 52
    Nobody uses my device besides myself
This discussion has been closed.