**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best and fastest way to beat the trials in epic mode.

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
Step 1: Enter the quest
Step 2: Choose your team
Step 3: Immediately hit the End quest button

This game is getting to ridiculous levels. The harder it gets the more my wallet constrict. It is a game and to the extent of the situation we are heading it is less enjoyable as months go by.

I am ok with he health pool, i am ok with the attack levels. It really disappoints me the fact that there are **** bodes with unavoidable damage.

fic54hbloebj.jpeg
650xjebkcly5.jpeg

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I got pass X23, Kingpin, Wasp but got stop at Rogue.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    This one not hard if it wher iceman and dorm. Morokjust use AA.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    More like the only way to finish these quests, I've done epic every day without fail with relative ease, first day doing the final trial, yay Andriod...and Dormammu completely annhilated my entire team
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    edited January 2019
    I did it just fine with no items (apart from the boosts given from doing Epic the other 6 days). Had to fight (in this order) Cable, Modok, WM, Iceman, VP, SE SM, Diablo. Only thing that gave me difficulty was Modok on brawl + passiveness when armor up. Team was r3 5* Meph, r4 5* Angela, GP, Masacre, r2 6* Rulk. All duped. It’s easy if you have the time, skill, and attitude to get through it. Don’t go in expecting easy fights, and don’t quit when you’re given them OP

Edit: here come the people who flag because they can’t do the quest.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    If you use the boost and bring the right team it's not that bad. The worst node on the map is the spite node since kabam's boosts actually hurt us in that fight. I've been bringing KM, ST, void, hype, and a bleed immune. Seems to take care of just about every possible scenario.

I've thought about rolling the dice and bringing magik to deal with spite instead of the bleed immune but I'm sure as soon as I do that I will get MS...
  • Robby199696Robby199696 Posts: 85
    If you use the boosts the challenge is very doable. I completed epic with no items and no deaths using 2 champs.
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    it is very easy if you u use all the boosts from this event
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    I completed it, but losing a 5/65 magik at 98% health to a single hit is a bit of a farce.

Like the op, the worse this stuff gets the less my motivation to spend. I certainly won’t buy revives to complete this stuff.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    edited January 2019
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    it should be called impossible NOT epic. what a cruck and sadly this is what the top 1% wanted as a challenge and for fun? LOL ffs

Yes this is what we wanted a challenge instead of a cake walk.

If you cant beat it that's on you

yeah eh? NIZE THAT
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    it should be called impossible NOT epic. what a cruck and sadly this is what the top 1% wanted as a challenge and for fun? LOL ffs

Yes this is what we wanted a challenge instead of a cake walk.

If you cant beat it that's on you

Share your team and the AI you faced. Given a little RNG luck and a solid team I’m sure it is a doable challenge. Variability, however, can make it a nightmare for the wrong squad.

Dr. Zola
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    A challenge, not a cake walk? So 50k, crazy-Noded Champs for a Daily Side Quest is a challenge? No. What you need is a separate game where you can have insane levels of challenge, so people can enjoy this one.

Got it I need to leave so you can enjoy it instead of me being able to enjoy it.

It's all about you

It should be about the majority, actually. And I would be willing to bet most players find this punishing and the opposite of fun rather than fun and interactive.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    One thing they should do is extend the time on the boosts. I used a 5/65 Stark Spidey, Blade, and Corvus, played nearly perfectly and my boost still expired before I could beat both Epic and Master. (got through Epic and half of Master before they expired)

People should have the option to run through Master with boosts and then try Epic. Right now if you do Master first you probably can't get through both. And if you try Epic and back out, you may have wasted your boosts for nothing.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    This would be much more manageable if they took away brawl, Gambler’s Fate, and Chaos. The random champs are still a pain but would be much more manageable if they didn’t add all the “random” BS. Random is never random.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    This would be much more manageable if they took away brawl, Gambler’s Fate, and Chaos. The random champs are still a pain but would be much more manageable if they didn’t add all the “random” BS. Random is never random.

Honestly it just make play less.
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 192
    Some the best and most accurate comments ever!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    A challenge, not a cake walk? So 50k, crazy-Noded Champs for a Daily Side Quest is a challenge? No. What you need is a separate game where you can have insane levels of challenge, so people can enjoy this one.

Got it I need to leave so you can enjoy it instead of me being able to enjoy it.

It's all about you

You don't HAVE to do anything, but when the majority of people are saying it's ridiculous, and a few are saying, "More! More! More!".......clearly there's something being missed.