**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* rogue

ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
Just pulled a 5* rogue. I know shes worth r3. I she worth r4? I have iceman at r3 already but hes not duped either.

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Only if duped.

Dr. Zola
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    Duped she's R4 or even R5 material (Mine is R5 and I have no regrets whatsoever). She's so incredibly useful and severely underrated IMO. But needs the dupe. I wouldn't rank her past R3 without but I'd consider saving your resources for when you do dupe her or have a gem
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    She’s one of those old champs that’s still somewhat viable. It’s hard to say if you should R5 her though simply because who knows what Kabam has planned as far as content goes especially when I see ppl using 6* Champs to blow through LOL
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    She has stood the test of time and still proves her value. She is very versatile so I believe she will retain her value going forward. For example, she is 70% immune to ALL debuffs. Combined with her health steal and she is an amazing immunity champ. She can shrug off the stun from mesmerise mid combo and still continue her combo!

Any node that gives fury or boosts special attacks damage (rage, power shield etc) boost her health steal...I've had over 30k health regen before!

Plus she has great power control against certain nodes. For example, against power reserve or strike back she can simply spam L2 after L2 after L2

She's incredible !