Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

How do i counter this?!?

I’ve tried repeatedly over and over to try and beat these quests. This degeneration is the only reason I have to keep leaving quests. I’m not wasting all my units on revives. What do I do?

bqpqb2r8v548.jpeg
uvui6oybgw4b.png

Comments

• Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,072 ★★★
    Gulk maybe?
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Gladiator Hulk won’t do, kabam Mike just said in some Gulk thread that his Face-Me doesn’t interacts degeneration passive buff
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,072 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    I thought He was made exactly for this. Counter only passive debuffs.
    On starburst He should work, and Thats a degen as Well, not?
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I thought that first but somehow mike is saying otherwise
  • Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Gulk only counters Starburst. His "Face Me" mechanic doesn't trigger on other degen nodes like Brute Force, Flare or Bane.
  • Options
    ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    That a flare node you just need someone who hits hard plus wouldn’t help someone who reduces ability accuracy for antman
  • Options
    ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    Or someone who does damage overtime to help out
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I remember all the uproar when act 5 was announced....degen, degen everywhere....until we played the quests belonging to 5.1 and found out it was actually really fun to play.....then 5.2 hit the stage -_-

Like said before: choose champs who can hit hard reliably, nc isn’t, power through that lane, try to use flare to your advantage.
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Use stronger Champions with a class advantage 🙄
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    edited January 2019
    Ant has a hard armour. Heavy hits does
    Not gets him down quick enough. So
    Normally I use X-23 or wolverine to bleed Him to quicker death. Just dodge n bleed Him.if he is down sooner u will
    Save few revives. The faster he dies
    Is better.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Flare? Insert Hyperion, done quickly
  • Options
    HairyslugHairyslug Posts: 76
    Awakened Archangel heavy attacks get that poison on
  • Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    Maybe don't use a 4 star that isn't maxed out on act 5 content....need at least a handful of 5/50 and 4/55 of you don't want to open the wallet

I’ve maxed my team since then after exploring act 4 I definitely had enough iso.
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Dude has an r4 4 nc in 5.2 that's one of the issues already

I had gone through everyone else and I was using him for synergy