**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the best champion that combines sustainable regeneration with high damage output?

So, I’m a moderately skilled player who still gets hit. I need a champion that has sustainable regeneration while still producing high damage output.

Wolverine and Ghost Rider are awesome but they’re just not in a high Damage elite category.

Hyperion’s regeneration abilities aren’t even something I really consider when playing him.

So, who would you consider the best high Damage champion with sustainable regeneration?

Who is the best champion that combines sustainable regeneration with high damage output? 119 votes

Blade
49%
winterthurJh_DezBigPoppaCBONEsamalasravanLeNoirFaineantMEKA5LoPrestiINTEGRALTendersquadSolrac_2SungjJim0172abhi7215CliffordcanShaheerFIazKenshioDipseyaxelelf_1LeoGnarleyardoYouconfused 59 votes
Omega Red
16%
FallencircusSpeedbumpnameplasSixshot1Starscean98Rasiloverdfmoore26KillerRino19Ingi_Freyr1975tom523Quatre_1988SuprevenMoosetiptroniczeezee57Wakanda4Ever278SmibsismispigwenderSoupDom8inicVØŁĶ1902 20 votes
Venom
1%
Priyansh7TJ107 2 votes
Venom the Duck
7%
Hulk_77JadedFoxhero007caseyrybackAhitlawMitchell35Ultimatesaber32MvJ96Drooped2 9 votes
Scarlet Witch
6%
SnizzbarDarkrider05ZzzBruhahaaProf_SpoodermannTheSquish671LoctiteSuperGlueTheScienceLab 8 votes
Magik
0%
TheVyrus 1 vote
Other - please explain
16%
IronDevilDexman1349NanoDroidmufixMy_SuperiorWHOz_R4GEColonaut123B_Dizzle_01spaceoctopusAleorEakomoHelicopter_dugdugdugaer20Mike12867NKTRNLKalantakHamin_I_Miss_Bee09Laceros 20 votes

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Blade has good regen but needs danger sense for high damage, SW needs good rng for both damage and regen, venom needs opponents with buffs, I'm not sure about vtd, magik needs to take damage to regen
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    for the most part the game is designed this way.
    you want sustainability you sacrafice damage output.
    you want high damage output you sacrafice sustainability.
    game needs to be designed this way for balance and progression reasons.
    hense DS and SW nerf v12.0
    before this those two champs were the key to any and all content as when playd decent were almost literally unkillable.
    finding the exact optimum middle ground is something you will need to experience and find for yourself.
    X-23 might be a real good balance. try her out.
    Rogue is quite good. sp1 lifesteal and against the someone with regen you can get some massive regen of your own
    not so versed myself on ST but hear he is great.
    i have seen some really good videos on VTD showing his abilities really well.

**duped guilly maybe random regen but she is good
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Other - please explain
    Angela

She hits like a freight train and gains a charge each time she loses 10% that regens 5% back.

As a 6* or 4/55 champ, her medium can crit for over 5.5k.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Other - please explain
    Ctuchik wrote: »
    Sabertooth if played right. Keep thoose persisten charges up... ...for decent regnerstion.

Ummmm... lolwut?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Other - please explain
    As far as the champ goes: X23

If it wasn't for bleed immune champs, Cable and the bleed path, I would use her every fight, every day of AQ and never die.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Other - please explain
    Gulk. His damage is high. Regens well enough to not die. Best part is heal block
    So u can kill other regen champs facing u.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Other - please explain
    Voodoo. Damage isn't insane, but with the poison it can be. I also agree with the poster who said Hyperion. Less Regen but crazy damage.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Other - please explain
    You cannot do any high level content by getting hit. Or be ready to use loads of potions.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Guillotine with high signature has great regeneration that makes her ideal for quests. And she has both solid damage output and fantastic DoT.

X-23 has better regeneration, better DoT but less damage output (in a single hit).

Both are incredible, really.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Other - please explain
    Rulk with Domino synergy. SP2 will remove 1 heat charge and regen 6% HP which is good enough. His damage is insane at 8-10 charges and against mystic he is probably the best option even bypassing blade+mephisto synergy
  • IronDevilIronDevil Posts: 9
    Other - please explain
    Wolverine X23 at 4/55 is beast in terms of damage via bleed and also her regen at max power is sustainable
  • NKTRNLNKTRNL Posts: 8
    Other - please explain
    I like rogue, when duped regen based on crit hits for sustainability and power control sp2 is dramatic.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Other - please explain
    Wow, nobody that mentioned Ghost Rider?
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    X23 for balance. Low health pool though, so don't go taking combos to the face in A5, no champ is thát sustainable.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Other - please explain
    X-23 would fit that bill if you didn’t have Blade/GR.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Venom the duck is capable of both great regen and damage output but he's very RNG based. If you get the right buffs in the bank he's crazy but there's some luck involved. With 4 fury, 3 power gain and 3 regen he's stupid great. Blade is going to be the most consistent of the bunch though. He has solid regen and damage.
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Blade
    Fjolnir wrote: »
    Wow, nobody that mentioned Ghost Rider?

Prob becuz he doesn’t have a high damage output

He does when duped great damage! Not that good but significantly good keeping in mind his regeneration
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2019
    X-23 hands down. I use my 4/55 in almost every fight, She has been MvP for me a lot. Blade also combines high damage with great sustainability.

SW is too random, Magik's damage isn't the best and her regeneration is random/luck based as well(still good tho), idk about Venom the Duck or Omega Red, and as far as I am aware Venom isn't an regen heavy champ.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Other - please explain
    Darkhawk
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    So, I’m a moderately skilled player who still gets hit. I need a champion that has sustainable regeneration while still producing high damage output.

Wolverine and Ghost Rider are awesome but they’re just not in a high Damage elite category.

Hyperion’s regeneration abilities aren’t even something I really consider when playing him.

So, who would you consider the best high Damage champion with sustainable regeneration?

Watch out for her sp2...
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Other - please explain
    sustainable regeneration with high damage output - x23 for sure
  • aer20aer20 Posts: 8
    Other - please explain
    MS life steal at 5 souls which gives her 20% chance to regen 50% of her damage done every hit is vastly understated. Her ability to get high damage output with special 1 and special 2 when opponent has a lot of buffs makes her a viable champ that satisfies both catergories. She’s just unique because this utility takes time to ramp up
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    Other - please explain
    Corvus with half suicides.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Venom the Duck
    I hope a lot more people start pulling VTD. Stop sleepin on this guy
  • EakomoEakomo Posts: 44
    Other - please explain
    with the champs i have and have used, red hulk, x-23 and guillotine