**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for silver alliance

Looking for layed back but competitive alliance with daily aq and occasional aw. 20 champs of P.I. 3k+ message me in game or on line at “taylxre” dyjrx6xkcu2q.png

Comments

• cowgirlup80cowgirlup80 Posts: 111
    Sent you a friend request in game and alliance invite. Couldn't find you on LINE.
    We currently run Map 2 x 5 and will soon be running Map 4-3-2 x 5. No assigned groups and no donations unless you want to run Map 4.
    AW we are currently Silver 3 and moving up. We currently run 1 group in AW, but will soon go to 2. This gives everyone a choice as to whether they want to run AW or not.
    LINE app use is appreciated, but not required.
    If you have any questions message me in game or LINE.
    IGN: SCcowgirl80
    LINE: cowgirlup80
  • Hey I’m building a new alliance and got some good guys we could use more guys. We are laid back. Add me on line @canesfreak to discuss more.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    We do daily AQ and always AW. We are 7m rated. Finished silver 1 last season. This season in Gold 3. Look up Mr Tic Tac in game. We don;t use line
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Rogue Tech Inc R&D 4.0 bro, it's the spot for you.F amily of alliances so you can move up or down as needed.
    BuckeyeKP LINE. Currently running Map3 but we'll mix it up in the future
  • Jamie2289Jamie2289 Posts: 91
    Did you find an alliance?
  • Hit me up on line sactown_raider if you haven't found an alliance yet. We run map 4 and are helping accounts grow. A sister alliance to a gold 1 Ally to learn and grow with also.