**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Friendship Progression for Dungeons - Disabled - Compensation ?

Hi Mods,

Dungeon series is about to end. You still couldn't fix the bug. and still could not get friendship bonus awards. Will there be compensation for this issue?

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    compensation for something that no one got, isnt typically their ways. compensation happens when something has happened to make the playing field uneven. i.e. if the bonus was disabled for some and not all.
  • DMR_7DMR_7 Posts: 10
    Some of them received a reward, some were not yet in the dungeon. Then bonus prizes were closed.

I'm still waiting for an answer. @Kabam Miike
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    compensation for something that no one got, isnt typically their ways. compensation happens when something has happened to make the playing field uneven. i.e. if the bonus was disabled for some and not all.

that's not always true, some people got 2-3 free ags, but they did nothing
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    You know it's against the rules to tag mods, specially 5 of them at the same time
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Calling the mods out repeatedly is not going to help, in all honesty.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Aleor wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »

that's not always true, some people got 2-3 free ags, but they did nothing

like I said, typically. And I honestly don't know where your 2-3 figure comes from. I know some got 1 extra
  • DMR_7DMR_7 Posts: 10
    @will-o-wisp really? I didnt know. But none of them helped.
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    has there been any kind of update on this from Kabam ?
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Yeah forget compensation, when are we getting the friendship bonuses back?
  • Hey all,

The fix was in reference to an exploit, but this is a different issue completely. We are working to get this fixed ASAP. Please keep an eye here for more information: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/118540/dungeon-runs-with-partner-not-contributing-to-room-reward-milestones
This discussion has been closed.