**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

High rank up help , 6* Void or 5*

gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
The guy i will decide will be my first r5 or r2..
any advice would be helpful, thanks guys

(I haven’t done variant & lol yet)

High rank up help , 6* Void or 5* 53 votes

Void 6* unduped
13%
SmokinSurferTJ82Headrollerdfmoore26The_red_EclipsegauravtheslayerEsket1t_420 7 votes
Sparky 5* duped
54%
GamerAnimejay70AjavedNifzfish8sixAnurag1606Solrac_2Sixshot1axelelf_1johara84YouconfusedSam716CupidDRTOCharlie_SceneDareDvlDanTJ107ThatOneMasterGamerTheSquish671Iron_spider1 29 votes
Hyperion 5* duped
16%
Haji_SaabCrimsontide1616Crazyjack719MelkerlanneroKillerRino19John757TheLegend27xXpenLostReplica23 9 votes
Killmonger 5* duped
11%
Nomercy_4_youDarkrider05StarKillerVIIV1PER1987BatsiiLordNeo 6 votes
Vision 5* duped
3%
AleorSuguchi_Affu 2 votes

Comments

• gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    And comment why if it possible
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Vision 5* duped
    I'd go with vision, hype or sparky. vision needs high level to hit decently, and sparky and hype can increase their damage from base one, wich means they benefit more from higher rank
  • _fr3do__fr3do_ Posts: 48
    More important info. Which one do you like the most to play with? And what purpose u want to upgrade for? For playing war with poison/ bleed nodes? With that info u will get a better suggestion.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Hyperion 5* duped
    Hyperion is probably the best all round champ there IMO. A decent LOL Clearer, great for AW and AWD, great for Variant and great for UC EQ.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Sparky 5* duped
    I have all these champs and i did Sparky. His pose charges really pack a punch and he really needs the health boost as an r5 for end game content.
  • DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    Sparky 5* duped
    I think 5* Sparky will prove the most effective in the bulk of content currently available. There may be a decent argument for taking Void to R2 as well, but that would be far more advantageous if he were duped or were at least more likely to be duped in the near future.
  • Sparky 5* duped
    he hits really hard and you got the auto evade on specials
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Kinda depends on your roster, but Hype would be my choice. Just deals so much damage from every attack,.

Although you cannot go wrong with any of those choices.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Thank u all guys for your support. Appreciate that!