**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why can't I try out LOL?

I've beaten RTL today and I don't see LOL in my special quest menu. What happend? Is this a glitch or something, please help.

Comments

• Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    I would suggest looking again. You can see lol before you beat rtl but it is locked. It doesn't pop up after you beat rtl. It is one quest the the left of rol and 1 quest to the right of rtl.

What level are you? You need to be a certain level to enter. I am not sure what level that is.
  • Ja55 wrote: »
    I would suggest looking again. You can see lol before you beat rtl but it is locked. It doesn't pop up after you beat rtl. It is one quest the the left of rol and 1 quest to the right of rtl.

What level are you? You need to be a certain level to enter. I am not sure what level that is.

Well, I am currently Lvl 25.
  • Restart your app. It should always be in there though, take a screenshot?

I restarted my app multiple times.
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    I doubt level 25 is high enough.
    I doubt level 25 is high enough.

Then what lvl should I reach..?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Ja55 wrote: »

You have to be level 40 to try labyrinth

You have to be level 40 to try labyrinth

Welp, that solves it then, thanks.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    I doubt you did RTTL at lvl 25 ... You should be careful with your account
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Who did you beat RTL with at only level 25?

Either mods or money
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    9tge3lrefutb.jpg
    Yeah web slinger challenge an beaten trtl with gambit at 1\10 is a bit suspect lol. Not sure how he would of done the spiked armour unless this guy is Scrooge mcduck
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    9tge3lrefutb.jpg
    Yeah web slinger challenge an beaten trtl with gambit at 1\10 is a bit suspect lol. Not sure how he would of done the spiked armour unless this guy is Scrooge mcduck

This is exactly why LOL has a minimum level requirement.
  • NihoyaNihoya Posts: 46
    Yeah @Kabam Miike Ban him please
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    While he may very well be a cheater, the forums are not the place to call people out, nor post pictures from in game.
  • pooldeadpooldead Posts: 10
    using mod right?why didn't kabam banned you?
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Lol such days kabam has come to. Hackers coming out openly on forums to ask for advice lmao
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    edited July 2017
    This is the funniest post ever.

I'm cheating but can't find the harder content to cheat with, haha :D:D:D

In before closed...
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    9tge3lrefutb.jpg

Screenshots are a thing. Just sayin...
    Could have saved the effort of finding a camera/another phone
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    9tge3lrefutb.jpg

Screenshots are a thing. Just sayin...
    Could have saved the effort of finding a camera/another phone

That doesn't look like a phone though...
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

Exactly. Calls out a hacker in a post, (possibly) is a hacker himself.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Addyos wrote: »

Its says Moto on the left side of the picture he took. Isn't that a phone?
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Addyos wrote: »

Its says Moto on the left side of the picture he took. Isn't that a phone?

Wrong quote and yes i noticed it now. The pic loaded pretty slow
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    The OP has gone silent lol
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    The OP has gone silent lol

He hasn't been on in the last two hours. Does that mean he's on the run and now considered a fugitive?
This discussion has been closed.