**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Electra

Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
I have recently duped my 4 star Electra. I plan to take her up to as she is amazing with deep wounds and has a power gain team with my Daredevil. I understand her abilities for the most part but I am still a bit hazy as to how I trigger her reduced ability accuracy. I am probably confused over something that is really simple but I would appreciate some help here. Thank you.

Comments

• Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Ah so even a parry would work then? She is fairly good at triggering bleed. Thank you for your help.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 8,057 ★★★★★
    Let's say the opponent is Elektro. When does the debuff starts and what happens to Electro?
    winterthur wrote: »
    Let's say the opponent is Elektro. When does the debuff starts and what happens to Electro?

That's what throws me off I've made him bleed and I take static shock damage whilst he is bleeding I know Electra does not have 100% chance but on every fight seemed a bit off. wasn't sure if there was more to it.

edited May 2017
    Spidey isn't really a problem Daredevil can take him I'm just tired of taking loads of damage as I always take the Electro paths on AQ and thorns in War. Don't have a Black Widow or Crossbones so no other way to bypass it. I will have to try it on Spider-Man thanks again for your help :)
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Against spidey and evade champs it seems more like it increases their evade chances. Beware of that bug right now.
    Spidey isn't the worst opponent. I keep him stunned and Daredevil evades the webs on his sp 1. Electra is to help against: Electro and Mordo
    If I understand it correctly, assuming instead of 85%, for discussion, say it is 100%.

I start with Parry, and hit Electro, no static shock. Repeat until builds up 1 bar power and release it. Continue hitting Elektro until bleed timer stops. Goes back to Parry and repeat everything. At 100% it will mean absolutely no static correct?

Will it be the same against Ant-Man's glancing?
    Should be its "Defensive ability's" that it effects. But it is 85% and there is no way to boost it that I am aware of (correct me if I'm wrong please would be helpful if you could increase it) its a gamble and inevitably even if you played as you described you would take some damage but MUCH less than most other champs would.
    If you want to bypass Ant Man's glancing then use a heavy bleeder like Black Panther, X23 or Electra as the bleed will stack and do the damage even if the hits do not.
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    I dont like Electra anymore.. She doesnt seem as op as she did.. Her assassin seems to be really weak now.. BW has same damage output the entire match vs at the end as her.. Hold off on Electra for BW...
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    Mr_Wiff wrote: »
    Spidey isn't the worst opponent. I keep him stunned and Daredevil evades the webs on his sp 1. Electra is to help against: Electro and Mordo

Why against Mordo? Champs can't reduce his ability accuracy.
    She works for me very well. if you do a heavy hit on mordo after a parry she ignores astral evade as my alliance runs map 5 that'll be valuable to me. the armour break in place of bleed with immune champs is as helpful as X23 gaining cruelty. and the synergies with my teams are pretty good with the power gain and crit damage.
    KoperBoy wrote: »

A heavy hit after parry = no astral evade = no degeneration

edited May 2017
    The 100% is for discussion purposes only, I know it is only 85%.
    There seems to be conflicting opinion on BW v Elektra. After the BW nerf, Elektra was supposed to be better but users seems to have varied experience using either one. I have a 3* BW but it may not be representative compared with a 4* which I do not have.

I don't understand Elektra's debuff compared with Magneto's magnetised. The word Magnetised appear or Juggernaut's stagger. Hence, hoping for clearer explanation.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    If I understand it correctly, assuming instead of 85%, for discussion, say it is 100%.

I start with Parry, and hit Electro, no static shock. Repeat until builds up 1 bar power and release it. Continue hitting Elektro until bleed timer stops. Goes back to Parry and repeat everything. At 100% it will mean absolutely no static correct?

Will it be the same against Ant-Man's glancing?

Per your example, you are correct. The only thing that would make your example not true is enhanced abilities nodes which has some funky math. So even if you have 100% defensive ability accuracy reduction, you will still occasionally take thorns damage when fighting electro on enhanced abilities.

Ant Man's glancing is a different story. At this point, there is no way to bypass it at all. His glancing even overrides electra, BW, CB, ect.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    Magnetize and Stagger are a passively applied effect and an actively applied, passive buff negator, respectively, and have an icon to let you know if other champ is currently affected, while Elektra's ability just checks to see if enemy has the 'Debuff' box ticked off to determine if she will reduce defensive abilities. Her ability does not apply any debuff by itself.
    The 100% is for discussion purposes only, I know it is only 85%.
    There seems to be conflicting opinion on BW v Elektra. After the BW nerf, Elektra was supposed to be better but users seems to have varied experience using either one.

I don't understand Elektra's debuff compared with Magneto's magnetised. The word Magnetised appear or Juggernaut's stagger. Hence, hoping for clearer explanation.

Magnetise is triggering on Juggernaut? Haven't come across that it should on work on metal champs. Most people don't like Electra cause it only works when she has a debuff on the opponent. Bw is worse against mutants which she didn't used to be because no class effects it she has 75% normally but against science it becomes 85% on mutants 65% to my knowledge. Don't know if this helps but hope that it does ill have to try the magneto on Juggernaut though.

Amonthir wrote: »
    Magnetize and Stagger are a passively applied effect and an actively applied, passive buff negator, respectively, and have an icon to let you know if other champ is currently affected, while Elektra's ability just checks to see if enemy has the 'Debuff' box ticked off to determine if she will reduce defensive abilities. Her ability does not apply any debuff by itself.

Magnetise should only trigger on metal champs though or am I wrong ?

I meant Magneto's debuff is magnetised while Juggernaut's debuff is Stagger and Electra's debuff is ... ???
    Electra's is passive like Black widows was when she was duped you don't get a symbol I don't think.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I meant Magneto's debuff is magnetised while Juggernaut's debuff is Stagger and Electra's debuff is ... ???

Electra's ability doesn't have a debuff symbol with it like magnitize or stagger. It simply takes effect when you have any debuff on your opponent.

That's why a common strategy with electra is to use the resonate mastery which puts a weakness on your enemies which basically allows you to have 85% reduction almost the entire fight.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Amonthir wrote: »

Magnetise should only trigger on metal champs though or am I wrong ?

Yes, but not every champ is obviously metal (although they should have the Metal tag in that box that no one looks at much =P), so it helps to have a visual indicator. And for MMN, his is not permanent, so he has the icon for the timer.
    Magneto can put a debuff on Wolverine.
    zwcg9wrdpi5y.jpg

These Howard and Nebula I think are whom Magnetise effects
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★

Right, forgot about her x-23 like two hit heavy

Does it really work with X23? is it the same technique?

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★

Does it really work with X23? is it the same technique?

Yes, X23 works too
    How? I tried the heavy hit after a parry but it didn't work like Electra