**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for an alliance to call home

I’m looking for an alliance that I can call home

About me:
-Level 60 around 300k
-Started playing shortly after launch (quit when 5 stars came in, not for that reason, just got burnt out)
-Came back in November ish (primarily been grinding Arena since then)
-Since i’m an arena grinder any donation requirements shouldn’t be a problem
-Still learning the mechanics of all the new champs (the game has changed a lot since 5 stars were introduced)

What i’m Looking for in an alliance:
-People must be nice and courteous (there’s never a reason to be mean or rude)
-organization and communication (whether that’s using in game chat, line app or something else doesn’t matter as long as it’s there)
-Active (this should be a given)
-understanding I progress at my own pace (more on this later)
-starting out in aq3 (at least for a few weeks, until I become comfortable with the mechanics and terminology of the newer champs)
-joking around is a plus but not a necessity

I’ve been in 2 alliances since I came back and feel like I should explain why both didn’t work out. I joined the first alliance a few days after I came back. It was open and I just joined. The only real complaint I had was no communication I don’t mean very little I mean none...lol. We started out doing aq maps 1-2 which were fine but when we moved up to 3 we usually stalled out mainly due to running out of time (lack of logging in and taking down nodes) Since i was the only arena grinder in the alliance, usually 2-3 times a week I wouldn’t be able to get 1000 loyalty in a day either. I just left the aforementioned alliance earlier this week (which was hard, I hate switching)
My tenure in the second alliance was much shorter (1 day to be exact) The alliance seemed great, I was going to start in aq3 (which is where I want to be) and as the group grew their rosters we would eventually progress to 4&5. Unfortunately they were short a person in map 5 and wanted me to fill the spot. I agreed, but quickly realized I was over my head. I asked if there was anybody else who could do it, the leader said no. I started to look up some of the characters I was supposed to fight to ease my nerves, but it had the reverse effect. I explained this to the leader but it seemed as though he still wanted me to try and not worry about the results. Which is exactly what you want to hear from a good leader unless you’re insane. Unfortunately I hate the idea of being a liability and feeling unprepared. I felt like I had to join the bg and it was stressing me out. Ultimately I made the rash decision to leave the alliance, I explained my situation before leaving (they actually seemed quite understanding) but it was too late. I didn’t see there messages until after I already left.

So I figured I should take my time, explain myself and hopefully find the perfect alliance for me.

If that sounds like you, I look forward to hearing from you
Have a great day and sorry for the ridiculously long post

My in game name is Enchanted Flame
I also have the line app if needed

Comments

• 666carcass at Aftermath hit me up
  • We are fun oriented
  • Line I'd 666carcass
  • dfam7975dfam7975 Posts: 37
    EF, you're exactly what my alliance needs, good communication, positive attitude and a little flexibility. I would love to have you on board. I sent an in-game request and alliance invite.

Thanks

Dfam7975
  • AdrienneMAdrienneM Posts: 50
    Hi are you still looking for one?
  • @Morgoth666, @dfam7975, @AdrienneM I’ve already committed to another alliance, I just wanted to say thank you for considering me.I really do appreciate it, I wish you all luck in your searches. Have a great day!
  • TangogrTangogr Posts: 27
    Check us out, sounds like a perfect fit! Contact reaper of pain, or tangogr!
  • DimmDimm Posts: 85
    Hello, do you mind if you can drop your LINE ID? i sent u a request in game and would like to talk to you if ever. my ign is divinenaga99. hope the request pushes through and u can accept my friend request
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (15+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 443, 432 in AQ (running 70+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last several seasons and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.