**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Adding a real time pvp

ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
I don’t know if Kabam ate able to do this but there should be an arena where you can battle another person in real life instead of going up against AI so you and friends can go up against each other and see who is the greater summoner

Comments

• ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Sounds nice but the game runs poorly without that feature. I can only imagine what that sort of upgrade would do. I'm still amazed that Dungeons work
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Sounds nice but the game runs poorly without that feature. I can only imagine what that sort of upgrade would do. I'm still amazed that Dungeons work

You have a fair point but is somehow they do manage to pull it off it would be a amazing feature
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    It would be awful. Device differences, WiFi/data differences, game issues....
    It would be awful. Device differences, WiFi/data differences, game issues....

That’s why I said if it is possible I’m not guaranteeing that it will be 100% functional
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    It'll be about 0.5% functional.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    FIGHT!
    *blocks*
    *no one attacks*
    *about to parry... nope didn't attack*
    *dash forward*
    *dash back*
    * parry non-existent attack*

Nah... no thank you.

Everyone would be Hyperion.
    Hamin wrote: »
    FIGHT!
    *blocks*
    *no one attacks*
    *dash forward*
    *dash back*

Nah... no thank you.

Well it’s a optional feature anyways so then u could just avoid it or something idk

Zuro wrote: »
    FIGHT!
    *blocks*
    *no one attacks*
    *dash forward*
    *dash back*

Nah... no thank you.

Well it’s a optional feature anyways so then u could just avoid it or something idk

An optional feature that would kill numerous server hamsters nightly?

No thank you.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Server crashes all the time. Remember what happened when dungeons game around?
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    edited January 2019
    I would go in with my awakened unstoppable colossus I could be unstoppable the whole fight, there is no way you could stop me, as I would be unstoppable, you know because I'm playing with unstoppable colossus, so good luck stopping me because I'm unstoppable.
    I would go in with my awakened unstoppable colossus I could be unstoppable the whole fight, there is no way you could stop me, as I would be unstoppable, you know because I'm playing with unstoppable colossus, so good luck stopping me because I'm unstoppable.

Stop it.

Stop it.

Unstoppable remember, can't stop something that's unstoppable.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★

I can nullify it with my cap iw.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Maldroit2 wrote: »

I can nullify it with my cap iw.

not if its passive

Stop it.

Touche
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    not if its passive

Ill find a way. There's always a way.
    Funniest thread I’ve seen lol guess I was thinking about the problems with the idea
    @Zuro you'll get a good chuckle out of my Summoner and His Champions thread then.
    @Zuro you'll get a good chuckle out of my Summoner and His Champions thread then.

Humble brag my man that is always the way to go ;)