Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

This year lunar New year 2019

Where is this year lunar New year news??

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 11,833 Guardian
    edited January 2019
    Not in Anywhere
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    We will get it in next month maybe
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,435 ★★★
    Where is this year lunar New year news??

Lunar New Year doesn't even start until Feb 5.
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 142
    Probably 2-3 days out if theyre doing an event.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    it was February last year
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 671 ★★★
    They have done an event consistently with those packets. Don't know why they wouldn't this year.
    edited January 2019
    They have done an event consistently with those packets. Don't know why they wouldn't this year.

Probably because it's not February and it's not yet the Lunar New Year. Should get one in the next couple weeks I imagine.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 671 ★★★

Probably because it's not February and it's not yet the Lunar New Year. Should get one in the next couple weeks I imagine.

I'm aware of that brainiac. I was responding to OP to let him know that it is coming. Not saying that it should be here now. But thanks for the snark champ!

I'm aware of that brainiac. I was responding to OP to let him know that it is coming. Not saying that it should be here now. But thanks for the snark champ!

Didn't read the sarcasm in your post the first time, no need to be a....
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139

Didn't read the sarcasm in your post the first time, no need to be a....

You should really be hired to be a mod...