Imiw auto blocking off 1 armor up?

On node 44 in alliance war there was an imiw tier 5 I used ghost rider let of a special 3 did some damage let off another special 3 did some more damage but when that ran out with one armor up activated auto block would kick in every single time how am I supposed to fight of every time I hit auto block kicks in this has to be a bug right if it isn’t then my bad but it seems like it is to me

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    If he's under 15% then he can autoblock with only 1 armor active
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Member Posts: 70
    If he's duped he would auto block with 1 armor but only when he has 15% of health or below
  • CutcheyzzzzCutcheyzzzz Member Posts: 4
    Thank you for that Guess it’s not a bug and I’ll handle that better next time around sorry for the forum (good job it isn’t a bug they might just change the description) 😂😂
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Member Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    its in the description
  • CutcheyzzzzCutcheyzzzz Member Posts: 4
    I don’t read the descriptions they can change anytime kabam feels like doing it 😂😂 yeah fair enough my apologies for making this I have been asking since last night nobody gave me the answer so I assumed it was a bug (which it isn’t) feel free to delete this
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,702 ★★★★★
    It stay in he dups abilty
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,702 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    if you have wasp in your team, he won't be able to auto block your specials.

He Said using Ghost Rider so no. That culd sti happens