**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beginner needs help ... which 4* champions to upgrade ?

Kikilataupe1Kikilataupe1 Posts: 3
edited January 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone ! I don't have a lot of 4 star champion yet and only have one 5 star. Where do I start with these guys ? And do I continue level up my 3 star champions ? Thank you a lot

5* Heimdall - 1/5, 25/25
4* Psylocke - 3/5, 30/30
4* Red Hulk - "
4* Ultron - "
4* Medusa - 2/5, 20/20
4* Gambit - 1/5, 10/10
4* Spider-Man - "
4* Sentinel - "
4* Cable - "

ymlglda3lvad.png

Comments

• Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    edited January 2019
    Ultron my man will help you the most at this point in your game. And how did you get a five star????
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Spider man and Ultron
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Sparky and Medusa
  • @Welderofortune2 In versus mode about 1 month ago there was an arena that allowed us to collect 5 star shards crystal
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Medusa would be third choice. Having a double immune like ultron will be very helpful and Spider man stark damage output is amazing
  • Start with your Sparky and Red Hulk (they dont rely on being duped), then follow it with Medusa and Sentinel
  • Thank you all for the tips 🙏
  • FargoMonkeyFargoMonkey Posts: 4
    edited January 2019
    @Welderofortune2 In versus mode about 1 month ago there was an arena that allowed us to collect 5 star shards crystal

Yeah, I got Void as my first, and still only five star from grinding that versus.
    I can't wait for them to bring that back!!!
    Also can't wait to be able to awaken Void somehow.

As to your question, I just wanted to say that I also have a fire start Sentinel, and find that i is extremely underrated! I think Sentinel is very much worth leveling, as a double immune champ who takes almost no damage and hits much harder once it gets it's analysis to 100.
    You don't have to awaken it, it's an unbelievable good champ even not duped, though it's easier to get it's analysis up if it is awakened and takes less damage from cosmic class.

Just saying, no matter who you level first, save some for Sentinel, level it and I promise you won't be disappointed.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Sparky. Trust me. You won’t regret taking him up
  • Rooney_NationRooney_Nation Posts: 65
    Sparky, red hulk, Medusa in that order.