**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MCOC Line Groups (Problems Joining)

RocapRocap Posts: 222
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I'm having an issue joining any Line Group that's posted anywhere or has any type of link to the group (basically anything I'm not invited to).

I've tried the Infobot chats which lead to a Reddit sub and the sticky but those both say "This group doesn't allow invites by QR code or link" and any other I've tried just says "This Group Doesn't Exist" anyone had a similar issues?

Can anyone just throw me an invite to a Line Group they're in? Recruiting preferred but I'd like the general chats too, ID: brocaporocap

Comments

• Options
    Rocap wrote: »
    Can anyone just throw me an invite to a Line Group they're in? Recruiting preferred but I'd like the general chats too, ID: brocaporocap

Plurse pleases plox? ☹️
  • Options
    Lol with as many groups as I use to be in and all of the Line Groups I see posted everywhere (here, Reddit, Infobot, Concierge Bot, etc...) I can't get one person to send my ID to the group mods for an invite? Any of the chains would work, once in one I can navigate. Pudipy (sp?), BH6, pretty much any of them would work.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Several of the Line groups have been shut down lately due to security reasons. The Concierge has been this way for a few weeks now.
  • Options
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Several of the Line groups have been shut down lately due to security reasons. The Concierge has been this way for a few weeks now.

Whaaaat? Really? That's crazy. I had no idea. Thanks for the info. I didn't think but maybe all of the groups I've tried actually aren't there? I honestly don't see that being possible, I've tried at least 50 and they were well maintained a few months ago. Oh well I'll keep searching. Thank you!

Any ideas what happened to them when you say security reasons though?
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I had emailed their support and that's all they told me.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    I had emailed their support and that's all they told me.

Hmmm... Thanks. Bump. Anyone help?

Plurse pleases plox? ☹️

• Options
    In trying to fix this, I broke my Line. If anyone can help, my Line ID is "caporocap"

Thank you.
  • Options
    Still having this issue. Is there anyone that's in any of the general Line groups for MCOC? ID: caporocap
  • Options
    Did you ever find any Rocap? I would like an invite too!
    ID: NN621343