Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Trash champions

Every five star crystal I opened it I get trash champions from along time I get only ice man till now I didnt get any more good champions
What I can do please help me!!!

Comments

• Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Rng my friend, so far I have gotten colossus and kamala khan from the rtm arena and 6 months of eq grinding and logging on everyday. So we always throw the dice and we can’t change the outcome, so just hope better next time.
  • Options
    ZaptosdakingZaptosdaking Posts: 65
    Eoys, be greatful you het 5*s because I'm not even farming 4*s
  • Options
    rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    News Flash: Introduction of a NEW Champion Class! Champions such as Black Bolt, Iron Patriot, and Karnak are being made Trash Class Champions. Trash Class Champions suffer a penalty against Champions of all the other Classes, and double that against each other.
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    News Flash: Introduction of a NEW Champion Class! Champions such as Black Bolt, Iron Patriot, and Karnak are being made Trash Class Champions. Trash Class Champions suffer a penalty against Champions of all the other Classes, and double that against each other.

I’m absolutely chuffed to bits about that one mate.
  • Options
    Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    My frustration is when I open up a 4* Crystal only to receive the same champs 3 and 4 times awakened,when I have other champs that I would like to see awakened to use. This has happened to me countless times and takes away from the fun of the game.