**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is best way to progress in MCOC

Abhi687Abhi687 Posts: 5
edited January 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Hi Guys,
I am new to mcoc reached level 20 without even a 3 * so just wanted to ask what I am missing or doing wrong.
I am not able to play all day long so should I consider this game is not for me and quiet.

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    This is definitely a game that requires commitment, if you really wish to progress. At the very least you need to commit 1 or hrs from your daily schedule, to participate in arenas and daily quests to get the necessary resourses. Also, joining an alliance is a must-do to get the resources you need to rank up eventually your champions.

There is no time pressure to reach certain achievements though, despite what you might read around the forums. So you can certainly take your time.
  • So I will go a lot slower
  • Well thanks Hector_1475
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    The best way to progress and learn the game is to do as much of the story as you can.
  • Thanks for suggestion haji_saab,
    I have already unlocked Parry and dexterity Thanks to you tube and working on story quest exploration.

I am wondering if there any specific way of opening crystal as many people in my Ally got 3* and 4* and at pretty low level then me.
  • And also I am getting little hang of Parry timing but dexterity is just difficult
    Also not able to get that L1 and L 2 and then they blast me with L3.
    So can you guys tell me any way to easily learn dexterity and baiting L1 and L2
    I watched some videos from some guy Dave or something can't remember but not able to replicate what he was doing.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Stacked wallet and you'll never feel depressed or helpless 🙂✌
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Abhi687 wrote: »
    I am wondering if there any specific way of opening crystal as many people in my Ally got 3* and 4* and at pretty low level then me.

No, and consider anyone saying otherwise to be wearing a tinfoil hat .. ;)

If you enjoy suspense and being mesmerized by the glowy spinny crystal ..., "ooooooo" ... then by all means, grab some popcorn, sit back and enjoy the show.

If you're as impatient as me, just smash the screen as fast as you can to get past all the stupid pop ups kabam inundate you with .. ;)

Both results in same thing ... the champion you didn't want/need at the time ... ;)

• BgunnnzBgunnnz Posts: 22
    By the time I was level 27 I got my first 3* which was unstoppable colossus then 5 levels later I got 13 4*s and 3 levels later again my first 2 5* champions just 100% act 1