**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 2.2 help

Hey everyone,

So I am trying to do an initial run of variant using limited resources. Meaning lots of replay. I’m on 2.2 and can one shot heimdal with SW, and Symbiote Crunchwrap Supreme with IMIW, but I get stuck at king groot. His regen is crazy, and I can’t get anyone to work on him. I’ve tried 4* SW, 5* IMIW, 4* Gully, 4* Magik, 5* Spider-Man SE, 6* Morning Star, 5* ghost and a few others.

Any tips for him? I thought gully’s reverse heal would work, but he shrugged off the debuff.

Comments

• Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    King groot only shrugs off debuffs when he has stacks of fury, and each shrug costs him 1 fury, so you can remove his ability to shrug off debuffs by removing all his fury stacks with parry and bleeds, before launching sp2 with guilotine. His specials also use 1 stack of fury
  • Options
    mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★
    Star lord duped just don’t get hit
  • Options
    icorericorer Posts: 66
    edited January 2019
    Literally did that path about 6hrs ago.

One shot king groot with Loki and ended with 100% health. I just spammed l1s with occasional hits in-between to keep pushing him past l1 so i could bait it out.

My loki is r4 5* duped. The level is probably not as important as the dupe. The sig makes him able to constantly steal the furys and regen which makes the match much more controllable
  • Options
    icorericorer Posts: 66
    My 4* r5 sl was particularly useful for 2.2 & 2.3

Keep at it, good luck
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    the modok fight I find to be a pain in the ass because I don't think any tech or mystic has true strike
  • Options
    Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Stark Spidey , my 4* R5 did it for me !