Corvus bugged

While doing variant i found out corvus is bugged,sometimes the charges u gain does not increase ur crit damage at all,i was at 4 charges and there was absolutely no increase in his crit damage than what he does with ZERO charges.he was getting class bonus against tech charecters but his glaive charges was not scaling at all. But after I restarted the app the next fight everything was fine and he was doing the damage what he should but after a couple of fights same thing happened again,no bonus from the glaive charges.It is not possible fr me to restart the app fr every fight and hence i had to quit it and all of my boosts went in vain , Is there any explanation behind this??? I do have the recording of the fights and if needed i can provide those for investigationlvhlo3e0zg1c.jpg
8gv0op9y0ec2.jpg
4lnmxiz1513q.jpg
bnpt65k35e6l.jpg
wk8zlehz3cj2.jpg
8p6uugzv84t8.jpg
oia3h7t6eyfu.jpg
yufaygen09o6.jpg
ts9iil77e04o.jpg

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Member Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Perhaps your first opponent had a buffet node you didn't know about?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,760 ★★★★★
    1st Armor break doesn't increase CG's crit rate since he already is crit'ing with charges up so you won't see an increase in attack because he is already at that level. This has been asked and answered many, many times.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/717083#Comment_717083

This is the most recent.
  • Makhan_PandeyMakhan_Pandey Member Posts: 38
    nope,act 3.2 variant,no buffet also buffent wont decrease his crit damage
    @Demonzfyre not talking about armor break increase,each glaive charge grants him increase crit rating,check the ultron fight,he wasnt even armor broken then
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    nope,act 3.2 variant,no buffet also buffent wont decrease his crit damage

It piltfire ther nulfiry you basse so u wuld giv less danmged that no bug but how the node works and yes buffe wuld ruid covus gliav to
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    rxqbcpmlt4zn.png
    That the node
    that node decreases his damage output?
    just to let u know,same fight i had decreased damage,once i restarted the app,the damage went up
  • KyrinMcHKyrinMcH Member Posts: 42

Yes, the node has a chance to nullify the cruelty buffs he gets for completing each of his missions which decrease the crit damage
    @KyrinMcH ahhhhhh i see,got it now
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Member Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    KyrinMcH wrote: »

Yes, the node has a chance to nullify the cruelty buffs he gets for completing each of his missions which decrease the crit damage

This is true. It can also nullify the true damage buff, causing further variations in damage output.
  • Sgt_LoydSgt_Loyd Member Posts: 6
    I was doing my daily quests for T4b and ran into this issue? Wtf

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    Sgt_Loyd said:

Old thread, and there is no issue with that screenshot
  • LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Bleed immune not poison
    Sgt_Loyd said: