**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So sick of youtuber's uploading other people's videos

Anyone else sick of this?

Why show some 'random' person's video of their crystal opening. Millions of people opening crystals, there are going to be lucky and unlucky ones. What's the point in you showing this? So we can all feel bad we didn't get a featured by opening 5 crystals? So we spend more trying to be that lucky person?

Also, if you don't have the champ to do something cool, or do it on your own. Get the champ and do it yourself or don't upload anything at all. I understand there are some rare exceptions to this when helping us try to get past hard content, but when certain youtubers keep doing it just to upload a daily video, stop already please.

Am I alone in my thoughts? Do I need to just get over it?

Comments

• TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Perhaps this should be a comment on You Tube? It does nothing here
  • MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    TheVyrus wrote: »
    Perhaps this should be a comment on You Tube? It does nothing here

It's a general discussion forum, and the post is a general discussion about youtubers who play mcoc.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Some people like to share what they open and thousands will watch them. Like @xNig said, dont like those videos don't watch them and stick to the content videos. Simple solution.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Anyone else sick of this?

Why show some 'random' person's video of their crystal opening. Millions of people opening crystals, there are going to be lucky and unlucky ones. What's the point in you showing this? So we can all feel bad we didn't get a featured by opening 5 crystals? So we spend more trying to be that lucky person?

Also, if you don't have the champ to do something cool, or do it on your own. Get the champ and do it yourself or don't upload anything at all. I understand there are some rare exceptions to this when helping us try to get past hard content, but when certain youtubers keep doing it just to upload a daily video, stop already please.

Am I alone in my thoughts? Do I need to just get over it?

I don't see anything wrong with it, some people don't want to have a youtube account but want to share their crystal pulls and stuff. Not really a big deal you don't have to watch it.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Click on that x on the right side . Or swipe down and click the x on the app . I know technology can be a hard thing to figure out but there are ways to not watch someone’s video
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    Have you tried Copy Striking then?
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    what others have said is true
    Personally I don't watch any openings (I mean, can't they click open all rather than waste 20minutes opening 10 crystals lol) it's a waste of time but there are others that watch. Simply ignore it