**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Need alliance of gold 2 and map4 full experience

Any officers or leader reading this post i can handle both aq map5/4 and aw tier 7/8.
Add me on line :falgun2822
Or ign is : newonetokill.

Comments

• Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey, I think we have seen each other around...and it never worked out. We need 1-2 after this season. Check us out. Just hit 80 mil in AQ last week!

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (15+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 443, 432 in AQ (running 70+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last several seasons and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Looking for active players with Line.

AQ 55444.

AW gold 2 (rank 300-400 trying to push for gold 1).

Donations are 95K Gold, 12K BC and 7.5K Loyalty. (First week free) We do more than that from AW and AQ so donation is easy to meet.

No minimums on events. We hit SA 500k every week.

A group or individuals welcome.

Contact rayw13 or Remeli on Line
  • Fb2killnewFb2killnew Posts: 43
    Hey, I think we have seen each other around...and it never worked out. We need 1-2 after this season. Check us out. Just hit 80 mil in AQ last week!

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (15+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 443, 432 in AQ (running 70+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last several seasons and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.

We had been together in last quarter of 2018. But the problem is communication. I'm really uncomfortable with discord app.