**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Getting close!!

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
Will b my first max 5 n shes the one i will take up what u think about my choicemw2mnhxjw8se.png

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Yeah, you need about 6 or 7 times what you have.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Looks like, at minimum a little over a million, but could need 1.25 if you don't have enough class Iso.pjny8l21u9mh.png
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Yea started selling all the basic class iso when i get 4 star dupes do u guys like ghost
  • RichS816RichS816 Posts: 44
    I like your choice. Mine is only R3 and she’s quickly becoming one of my favorites.
  • PiccoloSBCPiccoloSBC Posts: 103
    @Strikerrx8 great first option. Save up about 1.2 million golf and other items then r5 her stat
  • ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62
    Good choice ghost is great but you need a lot more gold
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    Yea started selling all the basic class iso when i get 4 star dupes do u guys like ghost

Are you good at using her? I wouldn't r5 her if you're not. I only have a 3* unduped maxed out, i nearly defeated rol ws with her, still learning how to play her well
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Will b my first max 5 n shes the one i will take up what u think about my choicemw2mnhxjw8se.png

Just got mine to rank 3 (first r3 5 star) going to r4 her when I can. She’ll help so much against the collector for me!
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    loving her. so right choice. love her animation. its fun.
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    I love ghost
    Not only the collector becomes easy the whole act 5 i 100 it.. U can destroy aw aq n lol she is great n i recommend everybody that has her to do the same
  • I'm so jealous!! Let us know what you think when you've ranked her up! :scream:
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    The amount of gold used to rank up 5 and 6* is absurd bad enough rng sucks as it is, at this stage of the game gold should be lowered or least increase gold payout from AQ.Arena and Event Quests
    Gold is a huge downfall on this great game the best way to fix it is by having Permanente fourtune event that way if u want gold u have to use up energy instead off questing
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    She’s the games walking cheat code with synergies.. she’s gonna make this game lame af.. but kabam gets that I suppose, or just didn’t test her synergies that much when made her
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Not only the collector becomes easy the whole act 5 i 100 it.. U can destroy aw aq n lol she is great n i recommend everybody that has her to do the same

She can 100% collector without dying lol
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    She’s the games walking cheat code with synergies.. she’s gonna make this game lame af.. but kabam gets that I suppose, or just didn’t test her synergies that much when made her

You say this in every thread that she comes up and it gets more ridiculous every time
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    edited February 2019
    She a good champ but not always the best choice in some situations. I have her at rank 5 and don’t use her every war. I also have corvus at rank 4 as well it all depends on my lane and possible champ match ups. But she is a solid champ for sure.