**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

By the end of January, who is the dream team for the collector?

i've been biding my time hoarding crystals and t4cc so that i'm ready for the collector. Who did you guys use to beat this monster?

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    I've used Crossbones. He can put out some great burst damage. Sparky is a great choice. A duped luke cage to tank his sp1 and sp2. There's always the old Hulk trick with using a level 1 revive and sp1 spam. Mordo could atleast block the special attacks. CAIW could work. Rogue isn't too bad.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    i used luke cage 5/50, dup level 30. he was my mvp. spent around 600 units. I didn't really have any team revives before going into the quest
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    I'm trying to 100% and 5 and chapter 2 is all 100% except for the collector. Any tips you guys have are appreciated.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Hulk with Heimdall
  • StefffStefff Posts: 121
    Nightcrwaler, who fully evades all special attacks by dashback spamming, with acceptable damage.