**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mesmerize trials

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Along with a large group of the community, I try to knock out epic trials every day and I can get through maybe half of the days without my whole team dying. But this mesmerize node....Im not against it, but when your opponent only needs 2 or 3 hits to knock out a 5/65 champ and some 4/55 champs then it is the most blatant cash grab out there. I remember going against a mesmerize mordo a while back and got salty but at least he didnt kill me in 2 hits.

Comments

• Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    For the most part, I can handle Epic fine as well .. but for Fire and Light, if I want to clear it, it'll end up costing resources .. which is why I just opt to do Hard instead .. and save myself the headache .. the headache and resources spent simply not worth the rewards .. *shrug*

Likewise, the final trial vs Diablo, I just do hard ... the difference in rewards are insignificant (to me) ..

Cash grab? Yep
    Do you *have* to do it? Nope.

:pensive:
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    The problem is, they also have aggression regen and brute force.
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Every champ in the game can do parry and 3 hits .
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    I can handle most days on Epic, but I've dropped down one difficulty just because the Epic fights take too long. I'll take less shards in exchange for less of my time and aggravation.
  • Options
    caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    That's why they brought Mordo to the game.
  • Options
    TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    https://youtu.be/o8vxacqY5Mw

I’m doing all epic ones with 4* for fun @PeterQuill

They definitely are doable if u select teams right
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Did it today and never had mesmerize trigger. I even had stark spidey evade a couple times but was never stunned. Maybe its broken