**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold

Comments

• SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    What about the other side? About the people who have had way to much gold is it fair after we had so many gold realms to throw that again or something different that the other side can use?

i don't see why we can't have two events running together. gold realm AND another quest for those that don't want the gold.

jon, would you mind quoting those "i deserve so much" and "i spent so much time" complains? i'm not seeing any here.

Yes two at a time would be great but first id rather them focus on something different as someone who tends to have way to much gold even after r4ing champs I would much rather them add something to spend it on r even something different entirely
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Stara99 wrote: »
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Go grind arenas like the rest of us

A lot of people in my alliance do that however the amount of gold is often pitiful in the crystals
    I've never done gold realm, ranked all my champions and have 40 million gold. Everything I hear are excuses.

Show us.
    danielmath wrote: »
    some people have millions of gold, and they are against gold realm.
    it's like if they feel forced to participate in every single event.
    don't need gold? good for you. then don't play it. its as simple as that.
    you're rich, and that's fine. but is there a good reason why you don't want broke people to earn some?

Earning = arena

You don't have enough champs then. I hit all milestones weekly and am constantly low on gold because I average 2-3 4* a week and a new R5 per week.
    J0NisCOOL wrote: »
    right, i forgot arenas are the only way we're allowed to earn gold.

anyway, as has been said multiple times across many of these threads, people do play arenas, and the gold earned in them is not enough.

now i repeat my question: is there a good reason why you don't want broke people to get gold on the gold realm? does it affect your gold stash or something?

I am nearly always out of gold between ranking up champions and donations for AQ. When I need it I grind out arena. Go watch Brian Grant's channel on Youtube, his arena gold/unit earning videos from the last 2 weeks ago shows how much you can earn by doing all the milestones in each type of arena and it's more than enough. It is not that we don't want everyone to be flush with gold in this game, but to just ask for events that only come for special occasions wouldn't make them special. The arena is a tool in the game to earn units/gold and heroes. For all the time you waste on here complaining about how you "deserve so much" because you "spent so much time" playing this game, there are hundreds of others grinding arena to get the gold they need to get what they want.

I've asked for it many times, I want a GOLD arena. Would that be good enough for you?
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    What about the other side? About the people who have had way to much gold is it fair after we had so many gold realms to throw that again or something different that the other side can use?

i don't see why we can't have two events running together. gold realm AND another quest for those that don't want the gold.

jon, would you mind quoting those "i deserve so much" and "i spent so much time" complains? i'm not seeing any here.

I apologize for not quoting you exactly and paraphrasing the exact attitude you're providing this situation. This whole discussion is about a problem that doesn't exist because there is a solution to said problem.

You want an easy way to level up fast and get better and you are asking Kabam to give you what you want instead of earning what you deserve like the rest of us. Go ahead and try to twist my words or find a flaw in my grammar or whatever I said to help you continue this argument but you know I am right. If Kabam bent the knee to every cry baby on the forum and gave them everything that "Kabam withheld from the weaker players," the game would not be coming up on its 3rd year with a fan base as strong as it is.

So to answer your questions again
    "Is there a good reason why you don't want broke people to earn some?"

Yes there is a good reason, we all earned it the really hard way and you should too. Gold realms come every so often as a gift to the summoners to help out and build up the coffers. It is such a good event that if it were in the game permanently it would destroy the value of gold. You get gold from every single thing you do in the game already. After about a week of just doing random stuff in the game, you should have around 100k if you're active.

Please tell me when I am wrong and what is wrong about what I am saying and that you are not just being lazy. Give me good reasons and I'll stop posting on the discussion.
  • MaggieMaggie Posts: 23
    I have so much gold, I have no idea what to do with it lol. I would gift it but I don't have a gifting badge
    LOL maggie, you can't gift gold

I apologize for not quoting you exactly and paraphrasing the exact attitude you're providing this situation. This whole discussion is about a problem that doesn't exist because there is a solution to said problem.

You want an easy way to level up fast and get better and you are asking Kabam to give you what you want instead of earning what you deserve like the rest of us. Go ahead and try to twist my words or find a flaw in my grammar or whatever I said to help you continue this argument but you know I am right. If Kabam bent the knee to every cry baby on the forum and gave them everything that "Kabam withheld from the weaker players," the game would not be coming up on its 3rd year with a fan base as strong as it is.

Yes there is a good reason, we all earned it the really hard way and you should too. Gold realms come every so often as a gift to the summoners to help out and build up the coffers. It is such a good event that if it were in the game permanently it would destroy the value of gold. You get gold from every single thing you do in the game already. After about a week of just doing random stuff in the game, you should have around 100k if you're active.

Please tell me when I am wrong and what is wrong about what I am saying and that you are not just being lazy. Give me good reasons and I'll stop posting on the discussion.

This whole paragraph can be summed up as "I suffer, so you should too" and it's really, really, detrimental to the whole community. The game has not imrpoved methods of obtaining gold since beta yet we have WAY more ways of obtaining new champs. Gold needs to catch up. Whether that comes in the form of a gold arena, relm, etc. doesn't matter but you can't deny that players are spending way more gold now than they ever were.

anyway, as has been said multiple times across many of these threads, people do play arenas, and the gold earned in them is not enough.

now i repeat my question: is there a good reason why you don't want broke people to get gold on the gold realm? does it affect your gold stash or something?

I am nearly always out of gold between ranking up champions and donations for AQ. When I need it I grind out arena. Go watch Brian Grant's channel on Youtube, his arena gold/unit earning videos from the last 2 weeks ago shows how much you can earn by doing all the milestones in each type of arena and it's more than enough. It is not that we don't want everyone to be flush with gold in this game, but to just ask for events that only come for special occasions wouldn't make them special. The arena is a tool in the game to earn units/gold and heroes. For all the time you waste on here complaining about how you "deserve so much" because you "spent so much time" playing this game, there are hundreds of others grinding arena to get the gold they need to get what they want.

I've asked for it many times, I want a GOLD arena. Would that be good enough for you?

Kronos987654321, I may hold my tongue for a second because that idea isn't half bad. What they should do is take out the t1 alpha arena and put in a gold rush arena.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Go grind arenas like the rest of us

A lot of people in my alliance do that however the amount of gold is often pitiful in the crystals
    I've never done gold realm, ranked all my champions and have 40 million gold. Everything I hear are excuses.

Show us.

If you looked up my id you would see I'm 550k rating with 275 champs. People always want to be spoon fed and given things easily. Go earn it like everyone else.
    p2j0osght3h5.png
    Now k13vd7g1a5ko.png

Now stfu @Kronos987654321
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    They literally just did a free 20% extra boost for all gold, xp and battle chips earned for a couple weeks straight about a month ago during summoner appreciation month. Did you not take advantage? Also think they even did have gold realm event for a week during that as well. I have 10 million gold plus a couple hundred unopened gold crystals and all of my champs are pretty much ranked as high they can be until I get more t4b, t4c, t1a, and t2a catalysts thanks to that generous month of events.

That all said, gold is really easy to mine, you get it from quests, arenas, solo events, alliance events, aq, etc. Pretty much every aspect of the game rewards gold at some capacity. Just play more if you need more gold.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    p2j0osght3h5.png
    Now k13vd7g1a5ko.png

That last statement was highly unnecessary and arrogant of you, for all you know he could be asking genuinely because people on the internet sometimes exaggerate their information.

That being said, I'm on neutral grounds about a gold realm being added. If it isn't added, it's reasonable, because people should be working for their gold through arena grinding. If it is added, then that just makes gold grinding easier, which I'm fine with, since more and more champions and catalysts are being added, so another way to get gold is good too.
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    p2j0osght3h5.png
    Now k13vd7g1a5ko.png

That last statement was highly unnecessary and arrogant of you, for all you know he could be asking genuinely because people on the internet sometimes exaggerate their information.

That being said, I'm on neutral grounds about a gold realm being added. If it isn't added, it's reasonable, because people should be working for their gold through arena grinding. If it is added, then that just makes gold grinding easier, which I'm fine with, since more and more champions and catalysts are being added, so another way to get gold is good too.

It was made sarcastically as if I'm lying. If he would have taken the time to look at my rating he would have known. Just because he can't rank up his champs and keep gold then I guess everyone is lying. @Rotmgmoddy
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    p2j0osght3h5.png
    Now k13vd7g1a5ko.png

It was made sarcastically as if I'm lying. If he would have taken the time to look at my rating he would have known. Just because he can't rank up his champs and keep gold then I guess everyone is lying. @Rotmgmoddy

Well, true, part of his fault there for not checking beforehand. Still, even by checking your profile, he can't exactly see how much gold you have and how the rest of your roster looks like,.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    LOL maggie, you can't gift gold

Yes you can gift gold crystal, so therefore you can gift gold.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    you're rich, and that's fine. but is there a good reason why you don't want broke people to earn some?

Earning = arena

You don't have enough champs then. I hit all milestones weekly and am constantly low on gold because I average 2-3 4* a week and a new R5 per week.

What do you consider enough? I'm certainly not top tier but i'm around 330k rating. The 4 stars are all just dupes mostly so you shouldn't be running out of gold.
  • Yes more Gold realms PLZ!
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I'm not against a gold realm but EVERYONE says to replace it for something else(that's what I have a problem with)

Give gold realm, as long as you don't remove stuff fine

But every suggestion has been to replace it with something so (figure out what I want to say)
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOUR SOUL, YOUVE GOT THE POWER TO KNOW, YOUR INDESTRUCTIBLE

Really??? No-one with the next line, shame on you all
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★

This does a good job at summing up the argument, that gold is in the game and plenty of it. You just have to work to get it
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224

Earning = arena

Thank You! I always hit all milestones in basic and don't have enough maxed out 3*'s for 3* arena. I was at 2 mill gold a month ago and at 200K now from all the rank 4's, Rank 5's and rank 3 4*'s I've been doing
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    DAVIDTH wrote: »

Earning = arena

Thank You! I always hit all milestones in basic and don't have enough maxed out 3*'s for 3* arena. I was at 2 mill gold a month ago and at 200K now from all the rank 4's, Rank 5's and rank 3 4*'s I've been doing

You can run 3* arena with 3/30s. They don't have to be max ranked if you are a good fighter.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    Thawnim wrote: »
    DAVIDTH wrote: »

Earning = arena

You can run 3* arena with 3/30s. They don't have to be max ranked if you are a good fighter.

Nah they all 1/10 except for 4 at 4/40
    p2j0osght3h5.png
    Now k13vd7g1a5ko.png

After looking at your pvp wins it's clear you either play every waking moment or use arena bots, which is not something a call often. Clearly you aren't the norm, nor should you be.

Earning = arena

What do you consider enough? I'm certainly not top tier but i'm around 330k rating. The 4 stars are all just dupes mostly so you shouldn't be running out of gold.

Are you getting featureds?
    edited July 2017

Kronos987654321, I may hold my tongue for a second because that idea isn't half bad. What they should do is take out the t1 alpha arena and put in a gold rush arena.

Yes, gold from the realm as it was is too OP to be employed but I don't understand why there is always some dude with loads of gold claiming no one should need more because they don't. A gold arena would be completely reasonable for everyone. It's incredibly selfish.
    edited July 2017
    p2j0osght3h5.png
    Now k13vd7g1a5ko.png

I mean you do have the gold but you dont even have as many R4 5* as I do so you've got plenty of places to spend gold still bro
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    I have over 30 million in gold and I didn't do the gold relem quests. Gold is in the game plenty already.