**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ANNOUNCING EVENT QUEST: X-Men: Xenoclast

A SINISTER TURN OF EVENTS

A mysterious sickness threatens the survival of all mutants in the Battlerealm, forcing the X-Men to band together alongside unlikely allies in order to find the origin of the illness. Together they uncover a startling revelation: Mister Sinister has arrived in the Battlerealm!

Furthermore, Sinister has recruited both Cyclops, and his newly arrived brother Havok as accomplices to his dark experiments. Enduring betrayal on all sides, the X-Men and their allies must put aside their differences in order to stop Sinister’s genocidal schemes.

MY BROTHER -- MY ENEMY!

Charged up and ready for battle, two new Champions enter The Contest!

Havok, A.K.A. Alexander “Alex” Summers, is the younger brother to the well known X-Man Cyclops, A.K.A Scott Summers. Similar to his brother, Havok absorbs energy and redirects it in the form of powerful plasma blasts! However, Havok’s immense plasma buildup can become unstable over time, making him a hazard to anyone nearby.

Mister Sinister, A.K.A. Nathaniel Essex, was a 19th century scientist obsessed with the concept of “survival of the fittest” and the pursuit of genetic perfection. In pursuit of his goals, Essex allowed himself to be experimented on by an ancient and powerful mutant, transforming him into a being of immense psychic power and incredible cellular regeneration.

Q&A

How long does this quest run for?
This quest will be starting on the February 6th at 10:00AM PST and will run until March 6th at 10:00AM PST. Those attempting Legends runs will have until 10 AM PST on February 20th to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

How do I get the Legends title associated with Master Difficulty?
The Legends title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in this Event Quest the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the event being live will win the title. More information on that can be found here:https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27/time-attack-legends-program

In addition to this distinction, these first 100 will receive the following rewards:
#1-5 - 3x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
#6-100 - 1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal

--
REWARDS

For completing and mastering all of the Beginner Quests, you earn:
4000x Premium Crystal Shards (2x Crystals)
150x Units
900x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
2x Tier 1 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
15x Tier 3 Generic ISO
18x Tier 2 Class ISO (3/each class)
1x Mutant X Title

For completing and mastering all of the Normal Quests, you earn:
1x 3-Star Bishop
5250x Premium Crystal Shards (2.5x Crystals)
2000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1x Crystal)
150x Units
2700x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
1x Alpha Catalyst
3x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
5x Tier 3 Generic ISO
7x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 2 Class ISO (5/each class)
1x Mutant X Title

For completing and mastering all of the Heroic Quests, you earn:
4000x Premium Crystal Shards (2x Crystals)
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
800x 4-Star Crystal Shards (40% of a Crystal)
1000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
150x Units
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
1x Alpha Catalyst
2x Tier 3 Basic Catalysts
12x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
10x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals
1x Mutant X Title

For completing and mastering all of the Master Quests, you earn:
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
3000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1.5x Crystals)
2000x 4-Star Crystal Shards (100% of a Crystal)
1500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (15% of a Crystal)
150x Units
3x Alpha Catalyst
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
3600x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (10% of a Catalyst)
55x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
28000x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragment
1x Hand of Apocalypse Title

For completing and mastering all of the Uncollected Quests, you earn:
4020x 4-Star Crystal Shards
7500x 5-Star Crystal Shards
2500x 6-Star Crystal Shards
12000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment
10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
9000x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Shard
1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal

Comments

• FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Trying to see if this hints at anything to do with act 6...
  • PlanetSaturnPlanetSaturn Posts: 56
    Please consider to get the titles when you have explored uncollected 100%. Because I don't do heroic 100% any more, cause the rewards don't worth it, and I am sure a lot of people don't do them

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    I gave up on uncollected...missing on 6* shards big deal....i'm more concern of this being fixed then trying to beat content for a 6* pull that might be a crappy one anyways
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

Havok, A.K.A. Alexander “Alex” Summers, is the younger brother to the well known X-Man Cyclops, A.K.A Scott Summers. Similar to his brother, Havok absorbs energy and redirects it in the form of powerful plasma blasts! However, Havok’s immense plasma buildup can become unstable over time, making him a hazard to anyone nearby.

Mister Sinister, A.K.A. Nathaniel Essex, was a 19th century scientist obsessed with the concept of “survival of the fittest” and the pursuit of genetic perfection. In pursuit of his goals, Essex allowed himself to be experimented on by an ancient and powerful mutant, transforming him into a being of immense psychic power and incredible cellular regeneration.

Apocalypse is coming
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Also another champ with unavoidable damage if you stand close to him.....sounds familiar oh ya Omega Red 😒
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yay!
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Also another champ with unavoidable damage if you stand close to him.....sounds familiar oh ya Omega Red 😒

They have to milk something before coming up with a counter. :DB)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Apocalypse is coming

I read it as that too.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Im so stoked for Havok and M R. S I N I S T E R. Apocalypse is probably coming which is going to be lit.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    Hand of Apocalypse is a pretty cool title.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    edited February 2019
    I’ve been waiting for this month for 4 years. I’m stoked.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    "Essex allowed himself to be experimented on by an ancient and powerful mutant, transforming him into a being of immense psychic power and incredible cellular regeneration."

"Hand of Apocalypse"

WE SEE YOU KABAM. WE SEE YOU!!!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    So what class will Mr. Sinister be?
  • Probably mystic or mutant
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Side quest announcement? Hmmmm must be special to be released after the event quest announcement.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Side quest announcement? Hmmmm must be special to be released after the event quest announcement.

Deadpool quest is the side event this month I guess
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    I still do heroic. 1000 5* shard is worth it. Not a priority but if u finish everything else
  • The side quest is going to be the deadpool's one? Cause it will only run through a short time of the month
  • AngelLordAngelLord Posts: 62
    I'm confused. Mr. Sinister is Mutant in the game...but literally you posted: ""Essex allowed himself to be experimented on by an ancient and powerful mutant, transforming him into a being of immense psychic power and incredible cellular regeneration."" Isn't that the definition of a Science champ??
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    The side quest is going to be the deadpool's one? Cause it will only run through a short time of the month

That's what a side quest is...
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Another month, with who knows what kind of increased difficulty via nodes & lags and the same old rewards, "perfect logic"
  • When does our update drop??????
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    apocalypse teased at, love it! hopefully he enters this year as well, would help keep interest up for sure and i might even spend my gift cards if i see him
  • Demonzfyre wrote: »
    The side quest is going to be the deadpool's one? Cause it will only run through a short time of the month

That's what a side quest is...

c'mon, dont be like that :/ you know we usually have a side quest running all month
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    So what class will Mr. Sinister be?

Science coz he was experimented on. Jk
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    How did you kniw deadpool quest is the side quest?

Url pls
    Slayer9748 wrote: »
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

Deadpool quest is the side event this month I guess