**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for alliance 7.4k prestige

2 max 5*
Prestige 7.4k
In game: DragonBoosterB

Comments

• Silver: contact tangogr or reaper of pain......
  • We are gold 1 and will have some spots open.
    Line I'd is Boss_Papi
  • L1ARL1AR Posts: 51
    G1 with a few spots open. Message me on line

Mcoc-l1ar
  • Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    If you're still looking, my alliance might fit the bill nicely. Let me know if you're interested. We're a fun/chill/active alliance. Running 3 BGs in AQ, 100% all 5 days. AW when we can fit them in. 2 BGs 5x5, 1 BG 3x5.
    LINE: jessetrippe
    IGN: Masquerade1981
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    We run 5x5 finish top 500
    Aw tier 4 gold 1
    No event minimums
    Add frosty24 on Line
  • Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    If you're still looking, my alliance might fit the bill. We're a fun/chill/active alliance running 3 BGs in AQ, 100% all 5 days, AW when we can. 2 BGs 5x5, 1 BG 3x5. Hit me up on LINE if you're interested.
    LINE: jessetrippe
    IGN: Masquerade1981
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    2 max 5*
    Prestige 7.4k
    In game: DragonBoosterB

Please give more information as to what type of alliance or situation that you are looking for? For example, are you looking for AQ focused, War focused alliance? If war, are you looking for one that has proven to be Gold/Platinum/Silver, etc. It would save you and recruiters time in their search and target the appropriate prospective teammates.
  • 16 mill ally. AQ 5x5 AW tier 7-5 we aiming back to Gold 1/Plat 3. Need Line. Fun and humble alliance looking for skilled n loyal player. Add me line id Sigitmadridista
    IG profile : JakaSembung

Lets have fun and grow with us.
  • SGVT in game alliance tag. Jewston on line. Need 1 more if interested. Gold 1 pushing for plat3. AQ rank 650
  • RayTRayT Posts: 75
    Top 500 AQ, Plat3 - Gold1, HMU if you want more details!
    LINE ID: rayt92