**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 21.3 Discussion Thread

Comments

• StabbinbuttsStabbinbutts Posts: 39
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf no comment on this from any of you yet?
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Drake2078 wrote: »
    Can we please get a honest update from a moderator? And please don't try blame Google.

But it likely is google.
    My best guess would be ios update and google update were sent from kabam at pretty much the same time.
    My best guess would be that it is google that has failed to publish the update within the timeframe they normally would and the timeframe that kabam expect it would be done.
    I mean ios update has no issue, google has had same issue for two months now.
    It is very possible and very likely the problem lies within google.
  • Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    Fyi kabam still no update and no trials, please update us on these issues @Kabam Miike
  • MaatMan wrote: »
    Can we please get a honest update from a moderator? And please don't try blame Google.

But it likely is google.
    My best guess would be ios update and google update were sent from kabam at pretty much the same time.
    My best guess would be that it is google that has failed to publish the update within the timeframe they normally would and the timeframe that kabam expect it would be done.

Twice in a row?
  • xray_3xray_3 Posts: 4
    MaatMan wrote: »

But it likely is google.

Is this our problem though? The seller should nake sure the product they're selling is working properly

But it likely is google.

Twice in a row?

Well yes. Why do you think it is more likely kabam?
    If the problem is android and not apple it makes sense the problem is from google end not kabams end.
    If it was kabam it would kore likely be both
  • ElGuapoElGuapo Posts: 32
    2:48 CST no update in play store. Would really like to
    Play some new content.
    edited February 2019
    xray_3 wrote: »

But it likely is google.

Is this our problem though? The seller should nake sure the product they're selling is working properly

Bever said it was. My comment was directed at the person and their comment saying dont blame google. And implying it is kabams fault.
    I was merely sharing some info and my thoughts it is very likely googles fault.

And if it is googles fault there is not much kabam can do.
    Once they send it to google it is no longer in their control. It is under the control of google.

Saying kabam can fix googles problem is like If you purchase something online and the postal service loses it and then you blame the seller.
    Its not their fault.
    Yes they need to send a replacment. But still not their fault.
  • This situation (delay on the update) is becomig a pattern.

With this treatment, you Kabam are telling me one thing:

I don't mean bussines for you.

Is that so?
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf no comment on this from any of you yet?

We have commented on it in this thread here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/724605#Comment_724605

We have no additional information at this time.
  • PrayB4UplayPrayB4Uplay Posts: 21
    @MaatMan got your answer? It's Kabam who should ensure their updates are out on time.
  • MaatMan wrote: »

But it likely is google.

And I'm sure kabam is aware of this since it's happened times before,so why not send the update to Google earlier??
    of ka
    Xstasis wrote: »

But it likely is google.

And I'm sure kabam is aware of this since it's happened times before,so why not send the update to Google earlier??

It is possible that kabam could have done something.
    My comment was purely aimed at saying it is just as likely googles fault.
    @MaatMan got your answer? It's Kabam who should ensure their updates are out on time.

Yeah.
    And the comment there tells me its googles fault.
    And kabam are going to change the way they do things to work around wat google is doing.

Its seems like google have said sorry we cant ensure 48hr turnaround anymore.
    And now kabam will need to allow longer for future update.
    Seems like kabam have expected express postage. And been let down by google not meeting the expectations.
    And now need to work around it knowing that the expectations cant be met
  • mixalisplaymixalisplay Posts: 50
    No update new version 21.3 android .google play
    Last month when the android update wasn't on time Kabam said it was Google's fault. Myself and multiple other android users contacted Google. And we were told that they had never received the update from Kabam. When we posted what Google had told us, Kabam never disputed it nor did they even acknowledge our posts.

Dont know if to believe you or not.
    I cant see google saying that to you.
    i contacted google and just got a real generic response.
    They dont know blah blah blah kinda thing
    I don't want to argue if it is Kabam or google at fault here. I just want my update. I am sure that is what everybody wants here. Go on defending Kabam or Google i am here for my update.
    I don't want to argue if it is Kabam or google at fault here. I just want my update. I am sure that is what everybody wants here. Go on defending Kabam or Google i am here for my update.

Agree. No way we know who it is.
    And really it doesnt matter.

But no point people attacking kabam either was my point.
  • No update for android what's happening been 3 and a half hours
    edited February 2019

Agree. No way we know who it is.
    And really it doesnt matter.

But no point people attacking kabam either was my point.

People just venting out their anger. It happens. Not their fault. The only one they could attack is Kabam. Why would they if they get what they were told so in the first place.
  • mixalisplaymixalisplay Posts: 50
    pkpgjzamjm6o.png
  • V3nomV3nom Posts: 6
    Hey kabam us android users should get some kind of compensation for getting screwed 2 months in a row on the update.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Where is the new update for android ?? Why why whyyyy
  • DorkyDorky Posts: 168
    Yeah I believe Android users should get a compensation for the delay.