**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

I need a home

rwawii6y0wjo.png
virj3k6q6qjv.png

I have line. I am not looking for an alliance. I am looking for a family to grow with. A family who works towards all milestones

Comments

• We are currently reworking our bgs to run map544 we get all ranked rewards other then arena. We are a silver 1 close to gold alliance. My line id is jeepbarnes or my ign is immortal slayer.
  • Man...u are stuck. Line me at westbrooklyn
  • Gold 2 alliance here UK based maps 54444 tier 6 war. Just missed out on gold 1
  • AdrienneMAdrienneM Posts: 50
    Hi are you still looking?
  • verge_121verge_121 Posts: 82
    HMU on line: verge121. We have a family that can help you out.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    magneto..?
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    sent an invite. check us out.
  • Gold 3 alliance pushing for 2. Family atmosphere, we joke and have fun but we accomplish our goals.
    Look me up, in game name is BeefyBro. Add me and we can talk.
  • That’s exactly what we have - a fight family, and we would love you to join :) Find me at TomTheGirl or look us up: Smokin’s Fight Club. Hope to see you there and help us grow <3
  • Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    If you're still looking, my alliance might fit the bill. We're a fun/chill/active alliance running 3 BGs in AQ, 100% all 5 days, AW when we can. 2 BGs 5x5, 1 BG 3x5. Hit me up on LINE if you're interested.
    LINE: jessetrippe
    IGN: Masquerade1981
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,511 ★★★★
    IGN: BULMKT
    we play AQ Maps 5 & 4

friendly all
  • Map443×5
    3bg war
    Interested add me on line eswer2336
  • LilcaineLilcaine Posts: 131
    We r just starting and there is a group of people who have been friends for 2 years now and we are just a family
  • Jamie2289Jamie2289 Posts: 91
    If you’re still looking we are a silver 1 alliance who run map 3&4 in aq. Add Jamie2289 on line if interested