**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scammers and prankers

Anuslayer420Anuslayer420 Posts: 1
edited February 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
So I just experienced something for the first time which I found very difficult to believe could happen.

It started with an officer pulling "a prank" as he called it but really just did it to piss off the whole alliance because of some internal problems. This happened hours before summoner advancement finished.

I dedicated many hours this week to make sure all the events were being completed (30k SA) (25K arena event). After getting kicked all of us rejoin and discover that despite our names being on the list(see screenshots ign:anuslayer420) we apparently still don't qualify for events.

bn2z56zkde8p.jpg

I understand that was put into the game to prevent alliance hopping, but there has been no fix or solution for this type of alliance scamming.

I thought id just bring it to people's attention and hope to get a response if these kind of things can be prevented in the future. I'm not begging for rewards but it's just sad people can do this.

Sorry for the long post.

Below is the member who scammed be careful adding him to your alliance
[Images removed by moderator as per forum rules]
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Can't call people out by name like that.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    The first thing I noticed was your ign and forum name.
  • FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    I hope Prof Hoff sees this
  • Sometimes it so happens that after defenders are placed; some mad officer decides to kick you out of the alliance.Your defenders are blocked till the alliance war is completed and you don't even get any reward for participation.Please check this abuse.No player should be kicked until war is completed and rewards shared.