**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Gwenpool Synergy change

Hey, I was wondering about the change in the last patch to Gwenpool’s synergies. The patch notes said something like “synergy with spider-man(miles morales) is now activated as intended.” However, in the process, it replaced/removed the same synergy from spider-man(symbiote). Can we get that synergy between gwenpool and symbiote spidey restored? I have been using set arena teams for years to maximize synergies, and it was a little jarring to have one of my top teams synergies get messed up that way.

Thanks.

Comments

• Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    i've noticed that too
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    It was always deemed a mistake for Gwenpool to have a synergy with Symbiote Spiderman and switching it to Miles Morales was the way they intended it to be.
  • BaguBagu Posts: 5
    If they intended to remove the Symbiote Spiderman synergy they should have made that clear in the patch notes. This sets a precedent that synergies can be removed at anytime with no notice.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Bagu wrote: »
    If they intended to remove the Symbiote Spiderman synergy they should have made that clear in the patch notes. This sets a precedent that synergies can be removed at anytime with no notice.

It's on her spotlight, as well as it was confirmed in past threads.