**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Very talented boss killer looking for plat+ alliance

Hey, so I'm really good at the game. Like really good. I'm what they call a merc but thats not the point here.

In the past 2 seasons I have 0 deaths in war and I once shot the boss every single time. My defence is not the greatest however.

If you are willing to take a hit on defence for a gauranteed cleared lane with no deaths. HMU.

Personal attributes:

I grind arena like nobodies business. I have only 1 warbound title but expect ot

My previous alliance made me run buffet into arc overload, take out a mini and then take the main boss. I did this for 2 whole seasons without dying once.

My account has grown to almost 300k since i started playing in September.

Reply with your line ID's and I'll contact you. I'm using a throwaway account as I am weighing up my options before moving alliance.

Comments

• Options
    Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    If you're still looking, my alliance might fit the bill. We're a fun/chill/active alliance running 3 BGs in AQ, 100% all 5 days, AW when we can. 2 BGs 5x5, 1 BG 3x5. Hit me up on LINE if you're interested.
    LINE: jessetrippe
    IGN: Masquerade1981
  • Options
    Still looking for an alliance. HMU
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Hey, so we aren’t Plat yet, but we’ve been shooting up the last two seasons from silver 2 a couple seasons ago to Gold 2 this last season. If you want to check us out, my line id is silentag. Figure it’s at least worth a shot! Thanks!
  • Options
    Jon_84Jon_84 Posts: 43
    Hi we are 16million strong, solid gold1 with progression with the aim of plat3, if your interested my line id: isnfussb
  • Options
    WHODATSONWHODATSON Posts: 60
    Show me, where's your war videos. Let me see the proof
  • Options
    silentag wrote: »
    Hey, so we aren’t Plat yet, but we’ve been shooting up the last two seasons from silver 2 a couple seasons ago to Gold 2 this last season. If you want to check us out, my line id is silentag. Figure it’s at least worth a shot! Thanks!

Hey man. Aprreciate you getting back to me but I'm looking for an already established plat alliance. I've already had numerous offers from gold 1 alliances.

thanks for your time!
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    In the past 2 seasons I have 0 deaths in war and I once shot the boss every single time. My defence is not the greatest however.

This really depends on what tier you’re in. Lol
  • Options
    We use Discord, plat 3 alliance, have been running 5x5 but may be running a couple days of 6. My Line ID is MetaphorUranium, let's chat.
  • Options
    Bro, give me a shout on line bushy0330.