**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Version 21.3 Discussion Thread

Comments

• GlobalgodzGlobalgodz Posts: 36
    Hey everyone,

I found the update for Android users! My alliance and a line app I'm in all confirmed it worked for them. Simply open the Google play store and in the search bar search for contest of champions. You should see the new icon and the update bar for the game. It worked for me as well. I have an LG Stylo 4 on metro pcs.
  • Weapon_10Weapon_10 Posts: 12
    SMH, this is unfair. An explanation would be nice
  • Nat6Nat6 Posts: 21
    So 2000 and late very mediocre but it is what it is next time come thru for ANDROID USERS
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    Just updated on android and its way worser....connection problems...parry aint working when needed...blocks being broken and if you switch apps between game and something else the game restarts everytime
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    Because they do not solve the problems of lag, connection & crashing, every update promises to fix it but every month is the same, with no solution to the problems for almost a year. I like the game but those problems make me hate it more and more
  • Goodmorning guys!
    This is not a comment **** about new update. Just looking for some info. Wasn't there supposed to be an updated price list on Glory store ? Will they be introduced after new AQ has started or was it supposed to be introduced with the new update?
    P.S.: I'm an android user

sq0qgoaei9tv.jpg
  • Weapon_10Weapon_10 Posts: 12
    A decent compensation is only necessary after all this ****. Should have already got that
  • Al2QAl2Q Posts: 66
    Game working too slow during the fights...
    Parry and block timers are way off..
    And still the network issue thing pops up after each fight..
    Using a note 9 updated to the latest version.
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    edited February 2019
    @Kabam Miike so are we getting anything(By anything i just mean Energy refills. I think that would be fair) for all the missing energy because of the delayed update. I know you can say "you can use the energy on something else" Im sure that people in the upper levels dont do any of the other stuff as much and anyone on the IOS was able to put all there energy and energy that they occurred toward the event.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Sotrel wrote: »
    Goodmorning guys!
    This is not a comment **** about new update. Just looking for some info. Wasn't there supposed to be an updated price list on Glory store ? Will they be introduced after new AQ has started or was it supposed to be introduced with the new update?
    P.S.: I'm an android user

sq0qgoaei9tv.jpg

On February 16
  • ẞlооd wrote: »
    Not entirely sure what he means here, but this is what I got from Google Play Support chat..

Pretty sure he meant the Google Play system didn't contain any version higher than the one you have for deployment. It is possible for the store to have a version higher than yours: for example the developer could be using a staged deployment in which case the store uses an algorithm to make the new version only visible to some users but not all users, so all users don't all update simultaneously which can sometimes cause problems. Also, some updates are locked geographically which means the store could have a version not currently authorized for your area.

But that support guy almost certainly has no access to the approval system or the internals of the process to approve applications. He's just telling you that when he pushes this button on this screen, his computer says there's no higher version.
  • Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    @Kabam Miike several of us still never got a rerun of the trials. Was just wondering if y'all were going to do anything for us or Not? We waited a month for it, y'all promised we would get it but I got nothing.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I made a comment shortly after this version was released with regards to the connection issues. After the emergency maintenance that followed moments later it looked like those connection issues were gone for like 90%.......till today, now they’re back, increasing in frequency again.......so....yeah.....was hoping that they would be gone for longer than a day and a half.
  • KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    Dear Mods,
    Can you please shed some light on the Ghost Rider nerf. I know the patch notes stated
    "• GHOST RIDER: Info Page listings for Bleed, Damnation and Fate Seal have been corrected to match in-game duration"
    No mention of his Lifesteal, yet the duration of his Lifesteal has been reduced by 1 second. Please explain...
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374

v21.3 will be available on February 6th! Read on to learn about this exciting update!

• Performance and Connectivity improvements

will the next version also bring peace to the world?
    we are back to the days where every hour I have to restart the game otherwise you can not even scroll the screen to see the objects
  • Jeff42000Jeff42000 Posts: 19
    This is by far the worst connection issues I have seen in this game. Is there anything thats being done to fix this? Wasnt v21.3 supposed to improve these issues?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    So Ghost Rider wasn't working as intended and you went with the new way to fix, change his description? Makes sense.
    So the trials rerun was a myth or flat out lie to deceive android users? Why not just tell us? You said we would get a rerun on the 6th @Kabam Miike why lie about it?
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    There was a rerun of the missing 7th day.
    Maybe there was for some but I know several like myself who never got it. The game crashed and when it came back it was not there or a monthly eq at all, I've stated this several times including on that day. I feel lied to, I was told wait a month and I'd get a rerun, I didn't think that was fair, but this is wrong no rerun of the trials. Is this a punishment of some kind for @Kabam Miike For stating I believe android users are being treated unfairly?
    Not sure whats wrong on your side but everyone on android in our alliance incl myself was able to play the missing 7th final day on feb 6th. Been asking around on line and no1 complained about its missing.
  • Darklord60Darklord60 Posts: 31
    Well this update certainly didn't fix the problem of lagg which is worse than ever now,, pop connection problem is more prevalent,, general game play is suffering badly kabam,, c'mon a real fix should happen not a patch up
    Still nothing about a compensation for once again delayed Android Update
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    As an android user, I seriously can't believe people are complaining about this. The level of entitlement is astounding.

No, you should not be compensated for this.
    We lost almost 1 day worth of energy. Also this happens now twice in a row and kabam dont even feel the need to explain whats going wrong nor how they wanne prevent such thing from happening next update again. Ive spend cash on the Game. I can expect to be equaly treated like ios users even if i didnt spend a dime.