Options

Very talented boss killer looking for plat+ alliance

Hey, so I'm really good at the game. Like really good. I'm what they call a merc but thats not the point here.

In the past 2 seasons I have 0 deaths in war and I once shot the boss every single time. My defence is not the greatest however.

If you are willing to take a hit on defence for a gauranteed cleared lane with no deaths. HMU.

Personal attributes:

I grind arena like nobodies business. I have only 1 warbound title but expect ot

My previous alliance made me run buffet into arc overload, take out a mini and then take the main boss. I did this for 2 whole seasons without dying once.

My account has grown to almost 300k since i started playing in September.

Reply with your line ID's and I'll contact you. I'm using a throwaway account as I am weighing up my options before moving alliance.

Comments

• Options
    Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    If you're still looking, my alliance might fit the bill. We're a fun/chill/active alliance running 3 BGs in AQ, 100% all 5 days, AW when we can. 2 BGs 5x5, 1 BG 3x5. Hit me up on LINE if you're interested.
    LINE: jessetrippe
    IGN: Masquerade1981
  • Options
    Still looking for an alliance. HMU
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Hey, so we aren’t Plat yet, but we’ve been shooting up the last two seasons from silver 2 a couple seasons ago to Gold 2 this last season. If you want to check us out, my line id is silentag. Figure it’s at least worth a shot! Thanks!
  • Options
    Jon_84Jon_84 Posts: 43
    Hi we are 16million strong, solid gold1 with progression with the aim of plat3, if your interested my line id: isnfussb
  • Options
    WHODATSONWHODATSON Posts: 60
    Show me, where's your war videos. Let me see the proof
  • Options
    silentag wrote: »
    Hey, so we aren’t Plat yet, but we’ve been shooting up the last two seasons from silver 2 a couple seasons ago to Gold 2 this last season. If you want to check us out, my line id is silentag. Figure it’s at least worth a shot! Thanks!

Hey man. Aprreciate you getting back to me but I'm looking for an already established plat alliance. I've already had numerous offers from gold 1 alliances.

thanks for your time!
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,260 ★★★★★
    In the past 2 seasons I have 0 deaths in war and I once shot the boss every single time. My defence is not the greatest however.

This really depends on what tier you’re in. Lol
  • Options
    We use Discord, plat 3 alliance, have been running 5x5 but may be running a couple days of 6. My Line ID is MetaphorUranium, let's chat.
  • Options
    Bro, give me a shout on line bushy0330.