**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quake aftershock not applying the correct damage. [Under Investigation]

rockstar323rockstar323 Posts: 57
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have a 5/50 4* Quake. I should be applying 430.98 damge per each point in the scale. 10 points should be 4309.8 damage. Against a 4/55 SL it applied 3 ticks of 541, 1623 total, and against a 4/55 Magik it applied 3 ticks of 739, 2217 total.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    On the old forums it was shown to only last half as long as the stated length, nothing came of it though.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @rockstar323. Thanks for letting us know about this. I'm going to take this to the team, and I'll let you know once I have more information.
  • Options
    justin1anjustin1an Posts: 2
    I am also experiencing the same issue. I have a 4/55 quake and the damage is not scaling correct as well. Approx 640 damage per point in the scale for a 5* Rank 4. 10 points should be 6400 damage but it's only registering 3 ticks at approx 900 damage each 2700 total. Please address this issue.
  • Options
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there @rockstar323. Thanks for letting us know about this. I'm going to take this to the team, and I'll let you know once I have more information.

That's great, thanks!
  • Options
    Is there any update for this issue?
  • Options
    @KabamWolf, any update?
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Wow this took a long time to fix, not that I'm surprised
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Y'all try swipping back and holding for a heavy yet? Timing is crazyyyy long.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

What about quake not charging her heavy properly, there has been loads of threads on it but gone ignored