**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Grafter needs help or an active alliance to join

Hi all, I’m now the only active member of a 12 man alliance( I’m bringing in the cheese) I need members or I need an alliance who needs an active member...... where do I go from here?

Comments

• Options
    Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    edited February 2019
    Add me angel of fury44 in game or archangel442 on line, let’s chat
  • Options
    Supreme_JaySupreme_Jay Posts: 25
    If you’re still looking, my alliance “LEGENDS UPRISING” is still looking and have room for you.
    My IGN: Supreme Jay

My alliance consists of AW/AQ focused.
    We do AQ maps 2/3/4
    We were AW silver 2 rating last season (we hope to jump to S1 or G3 this upcoming season)
    No donations
    Line is mandatory
    Minimal requirements
    We respect and understand life events are important

My alliance is a fun group of guys who love to joke around and get along with everyone. We can be serious when needed.

If that interests you please add me on line “Evolover95” and we can talk further details
  • Options
    cowgirlup80cowgirlup80 Posts: 111
    Messaged you
  • Options
    You’re welcome to join us. Can bring as many with you as want. Can figure out the rest later after have full roster. Thanks. Room for merger if your people are interested. Thanks.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/121848/fixit-crime-syndicate-calling-all-mobsters#latest
  • Options
    Thanks for all coming back to me, I’ve now left my alliance. I’m now awaiting an alliance group
    Discussion to see if I can join a fantastic group. I hope, if I’m not accepted to this group then maybe us others can discuss things further?
  • Options
    jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    uydxktvcaih7.jpg