**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s your valentine experience with mcoc and real life so far?

Me? i’m done now wth the master and epic valentines quest and got my 3 legendary romance crystals. I had a small bet with my girl that i’ll let her spin my 3 crystals and will give her a buck for every 5* she will pull. I dont know if i’m gonna be happy or mad cos she got 3 out of 3 5* champ. First was superior ironman. Second was 1st dupe spider-gwen (should’ve been 5* domino but it rolled over). Last was my 2nd dupe on colossus. Her last spin was literally all 5* on the reel but most of those were trashy. 3 bucks gone. Happy valentines!

Comments

• Options
    St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    f8c5k2o209om.png
    06j98ho655xh.png
    uxt62ze02mbb.png
    harp4ioui0sl.png

I got Cable and Modok. Two of my teammates got Symbiote Supreme and Gwenpool.

Sadly.. one of my teammates opened 2 Daredevil Netflixes..
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    ZombieZedd wrote: »
    In MCOC I pulled out 5 star blade
    Duped my 4 star gr twice and Domino too
    In real life still single just cause the girl I like just breakedup today for 190th time since childhood and still she says I should leave my laziness and she's all mine .(well that how love is. Never go away from you . Dinner solves everything

Bro I think there are unresolved issues if you guys keep breaking up and coming back.

Anyways, Valentine's in terms of MCOC has been going pretty good, did one run at Epic yesterday, got 4* Emma 😍 In terms of real life, I have never been in a relationship to be honest, hoping I get the right partner one day
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,408 ★★★★★
    4* spidey gwen from master legendary and 4* storm master legendary on seperate accounts.

Workimg on epic for main..mini isnt strong lol
  • Options
    Both have little return for a lot of money spent. Create a FTP account and take the significant other to White Castle.
  • Options
    PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    For MCOC Valentine's I pulled 2 4* rouge in a row

For real life Valentine's I went out with my girl and she helped pull the rouges
  • Options
    Bfyffe28Bfyffe28 Posts: 41
    edited February 2019
    It givith

aphvxafumeo2.png

It takith away

c0azd1gh3j15.png
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Only done master so far, my pulls were 4* Gambit and 4* Cyclops.
    Both already max sig so more shards for Blade.