**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2 of my Alliance members were hacked!!!!!!

Today, was an interesting day for the Alliance as two of our members from our alliance were hacked and all their champions were sold. They both contacted kabam and kabam only wants to restore the last 5 that were sold, that is total BS. @Kabam Miike please look into this for us. We know who exactly did it and their ign which I will not disclose here. But if you send a message I can give you all the information I know cause correct actions need to be taken about this.

Comments

• Options
    HavardHavard Posts: 10
    I was also Hacked today. I have only gotten crappy responses from kabam with no useful information at all
  • Options
    sammyapgsammyapg Posts: 3
    at least they are giving back 5 champs to your alliance mate my account was hacked in january 2015 and I gave all info to kabam support but none of my champs were restored , i had to start my account from start ( It being a 200k + account ) from 10k back to where I am now . Only things that were there were my masteries and 2 t4cc and my friends that took me in a 2nd alliance and got me back up to my feet.
  • Options
    Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    By hacked, you mean your account information was shared with someone who became sour, disgruntled, and sold your champions as a final sleight to you before leaving, tail flapping in the wind.
  • Options
    STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    I never share any of my account information with anybody
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Havard wrote: »
    I was also Hacked today.

3xt4ex8ntjnb.jpg