**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to R4?

RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
0cmxzeoh6lyb.jpg
7r79c6qfev47.jpg
iedanxl900ae.jpg
e2224fvx90fp.jpg
syg00vumoyem.jpg
GR was my MVP on 100% act 5.1, but for act 5.3 who will be more useful.

Comments

• Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    How did you get so many T4Bs and T4CCs? Mind telling me?
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Luke Cage and Qwen-Pool
  • Options
    My last R4 5* was a year ago it was Iceman, I only ranked 5* R3 and 4* R5 if I really have to..
  • Options
    MrBanks wrote: »
    How did you get so many T4Bs and T4CCs? Mind telling me?

I R4 my 5* hyperion killmonger and iceman way before i became uncollected, ive only been uncollected for 2 weeks and i can R4 another 5* but waiting for a god tier champion, currently i can R4 my 5* Angela or 5* Yondu... but im waiting on who my 6* will be, need another 1k shard to pull my first 6* the worst part is im only level 51 and i cant stock so many T2A and T4CC ive swapped T4CC before because off overflow
  • Options
    And ive got 8 t4bc and i still need to do my monthly quests LOL so that adds another couple T4bc
  • Options
    And ive got 7k Glory which i can spend but i havent got the champion i need to spend it on... i hate R5 a 4* waste off my resourses i only Rank up God tiers nothing else
  • Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Gwenpool, her bleed and sp2 enervated will do wonders
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Ghost rider.
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Ghost rider. I went rank 4 on mine and he still isnt duped
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    for 5.3 gr will be the best. you can use his first as last curse, so it will last for very long time. just be careful, if you use it once again in new cycle, it will cancel the current one instead of stacking twice.
    I used sentinel and gulk mostly for 5.3, you can increase their attack during the fight. sometimes blade, plus 5*s r3+ or 4*s r5 of certain class
    any champ who relies on attack increase should work, fury shouldn't be decreased, so hype or angela or dusa should work as well. duped SL is always an option
  • Options
    17ytkxntgaeo.jpgw
    Won this guy, should I rank him up to R4?