**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Overlapping unstoppable

Aspect of war allows you to drop unstoppable by intercepting, but when you stack brawl on top of it you can’t tell what unstoppable buff it is, it’s stupid, I’m perfectly fine dealing with aspect of war, it’s doable. But how one tell if it’s the aspect of war unstoppable or brawl? Obviously they overlap and when you see 2 unstoppable buffs up you have to deal with it, but it equates to unstoppable being up constantly, or overlapping and stacking🤬

Comments

• Options
    Useless mcoc
  • Options
    Its the kamala khan fight, overlapping unstoppable plus power flood....
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I have no problem with the difficulty .. in fact, I have and will advocate for more difficult content, but unstoppable on top of unstoppable is just not fun & interactive.

I’ve finished every one of these clashes in the past, I’m unsure if I’ll finish this one. The first rogue on path 1 can wipe out 2-3 of my champs. She doesn’t go into a block for me.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    The timer should stop if one unstoppable is active. In one fight i got two unstoppable back to back, one ended and the other started.
  • Options
    Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    Wait till you get to chapter 2. Rogue now has unblockable dash attack on top of brawl, aspect of war, 300% block penetration
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Wait till you get to chapter 2. Rogue now has unblockable dash attack on top of brawl, aspect of war, 300% block penetration

And immune to debuffs when she dashes
  • Options
    TsoderbeTsoderbe Posts: 32
    This is Kabam's one and only answer to people saying to make harder content, add more Unstoppable. How many times do they have to prove they care nothing about the community?
  • Options
    Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    She can be managed but i do agree the aspect of war and brawl need to be distinguishable from one another.
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    just finished at 100% ,the way I deal with Rogue was I use sentinel against her and when we were both on stoppable and I was back in the corner I just started going at it without blocking you take less damage from direct hits then from blocked hits.
    I do agree it is total BS another thing that bothers me is that the kabam makes these Great champs with unique abilities like Infinity war cap and taking away unstoppable or symbiot supreme and nullifying buffs. but then they make these passive notebooks that totally neuter specific ability of your champ, we should still be able to at least half the time nullify these buffs if not straight out of the nullify some of them.

also I don't know if anybody else has had this happen to them but on some quest in past and some recent, some of my champs are able to nullify the passive nodes and then some other times they do not. The nodes covered around in a white circle like thing
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I also find this frustrating. The level of difficulty in general is fun and very challenging for me, but this unstoppable stuff is taking the fun out of the challenge. I might as well be asked to smash down a wall with my forehead. Props to those of you who can make it through, though.

I thought I would complete chapter one of the Captain Marvel clash, but I don't think I can make it through the last 20 fights or so. I am gonna give it another run using my Ghost/Wasp/Hood team, but they're only four star champs so not sure it'll be any better . . .
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    DjinAF wrote: »
    The timer should stop if one unstoppable is active. In one fight i got two unstoppable back to back, one ended and the other started.

I had smth like that in alchemy trials in final day browl node. luckily I was boosted and went in with hype, so just spammed sp3 and was getting healed by trial buff, without it you still can one shot enemy if you're evading perfectly. maybe ghost using same tactic. but overall I agree, it's some bs, no fun at all
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Can we drop brawl completely? it makes for like 4 seconds of hit time
  • Options
    DLLMDLLM Posts: 21
    I have 3 5* R5 but unable to pass two paths without revives. Good Jobs! I won't spend a single unit on this event. Sorry.

Kabam, for next event, I suggest make a node with unstoppable and unblockable 90k Korg and all attackers have 1% health. This will be more fun.