**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally got him

Dark_Side_Modo08Dark_Side_Modo08 Posts: 84
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
copk83ymixd8.png
Been chasing this dude since the event, never had more than a 3*

Got lucky today from featured 5* crystal

But burnt all my basics r4’ing void a hour prior😂

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Just got him from a basic and took him straight to rank 4 with a rank up gem. He's a beast even unduped
  • sickboy9sickboy9 Posts: 40
    I want him so bad
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    What makes him so good? Curious.
  • Can't be explained you have to try it
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    edited February 2019
    Congrats. I also just gotten him from a basic crystal. He is a beast even unduped. Mine is currently at r3 and his bleed is really good
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Congratulations mate. Goood luck getting him too 4/55. I’m hooping I get him as well in my next 5* crystal
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Timros wrote: »

Because of his kit, he is an absolute, stone-cold killer of anything that procs active buffs -- Medusas, Venoms, stuff like that. Especially if it bleeds, because of how his L3 works.

He isn't great in every single matchup, because he doesn't have a huge amount of utility -- no Regen or Power Control.

But in a decent amount of matchups, especially if you don't get hit a lot and are patient, he can do catastrophic damage
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Ah, I see. Thanks ESF.
    I just landed 5* venom the duck and like him pretty well. Noticed his synergies and with all the talk about symbiote supreme...wouldn't mind getting him now.
    Ah, I see. Thanks ESF.
    I just landed 5* venom the duck and like him pretty well. Noticed his synergies and with all the talk about symbiote supreme...wouldn't mind getting him now.

I have a 5/50, and I'm not the best player around. I have enough skills to fake it, most days. But one thing I do try to understand is which characters are pretty good, what they can do. You'll be happy with him if you get him, once you nail the mechanics -- again, I cannot overstate how catastrophic his damage can be in the right matchups
  • Congrats on getting him! It may go without saying, but one thing I haven't seen too many mention is that, since using his SP3 activates all of his Blessings, using his SP2 after will activate the effects from each of those Blessings. This will apply his Armor Break and Weakness Debuffs to his opponent, while also stealing their Power at the same time. In some cases, it'll be more beneficial to save up to his SP3 again to keep all his Blessings active as long as possible, but the stolen Power with the SP2 can help you keep your opponent's Power in check while still keeping your own Power built up and your enemies Armor broken. Again, I know this may be obvious to some, but it is something that I haven't seen mentioned too much and you never know when a well timed Power Steal could get you out of a tight spot.
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    congrats, I'm still chasing him.. opened three featured, got the champion, night trasher and stark spiderman... gonna open a few more, hopefully I'll get him
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hey same! Used a mystic gem because wt frick not he’s so cool
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I only have his 4* but absolutely love him. I run him with mephisto, venom, strange, and capiw. Strange is almost usable again with this synergy as well.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    copk83ymixd8.png
    Been chasing this dude since the event, never had more than a 3*

Got lucky today from featured 5* crystal

But burnt all my basics r4’ing void a hour prior😂

You can never “burn” anything ranking up Void. He is top 5 in the game no question. Congrats!
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    ESF wrote: »

Because of his kit, he is an absolute, stone-cold killer of anything that procs active buffs -- Medusas, Venoms, stuff like that. Especially if it bleeds, because of how his L3 works.

He isn't great in every single matchup, because he doesn't have a huge amount of utility -- no Regen or Power Control.

But in a decent amount of matchups, especially if you don't get hit a lot and are patient, he can do catastrophic damage

He actually does have some minor power control using his sp2 while in I believe his initial phase where he has power steal. Not nearly a reliable "power control" champ but can be helpful at times.

Ha! I won't lie: I honestly had forgotten that -- usually, he absolutely melts most of my opponents after the L3 when I slot him in, I had never really gotten back to that L2 to notice that. Helpful to know!

Thanks to you as well, Kabam Zibiit!