**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do the event quest nodes need to moderated? ( they r designed to make the new champ uncounterable)

LLStashLLStash Posts: 132
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
This months event quest I have noted that there r nodes designed specifically to make that champion uncounterable
For eg: sabretooth has a node in which if his regen is reversed instead he gets heal blocked
They might as well have written “the anti- void node”
If such nodes keep coming it will be difficult for mid tier players to advance in the game

Do the event quest nodes need to moderated? ( they r designed to make the new champ uncounterable) 68 votes

Yes
25%
Cmbk96Foxhero007AkhilxcxSalsamanderG0311IBlueShiftICharnutzRedEightClaydoh_3IvarTheBonelessFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLLStashsickboy9NBSAIab28pKalantakDr_Ganja 17 votes
No
75%
Vdh2008samalasravanSkeleton777Mr_PlatypusTimone147xNigFrostyNanoDroidphillgreensupermanTerraSungjAlCapone2727ThereticDarkrider05Sixshot1ContestOfNoobsNemesis666axelelf_1JustusCastrum 51 votes

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    No
    Stop expecting to walk through using common counters and think about strategy instead.
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    No
    Ok I'm not gonna be as harsh as some, but the sabertooth isn't that bad at all. All you need against him is a heal block anyway
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    No
    Lol but that vigorous assualt node on UC sabretooth was completely useless for him
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    No
    Lol but that vigorous assualt node on UC sabretooth was completely useless for him
    Lol I noticed that, had a good chuckle
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    No
    Is heal-blocking not good enough for you? At least he won't be regenerating and you can beat him normally no?
  • Options
    Yes
    I didn’t have problems with sabertooth
    It was just an example
    I had problems with some sinister and havoc
  • Options
    OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    No
    LLStash wrote: »
    I don’t have a single 5* above rank 2 and I’m uncollected

That’s the problem, you need higher ranked champs for higher content. Why would game be easy enough for 4 stars when 6 stars are out. What is the challenge for those with 5 stars above rank 2??
  • Options
    Yes
    Orangie wrote: »

That’s the problem, you need higher ranked champs for higher content. Why would game be easy enough for 4 stars when 6 stars are out. What is the challenge for those with 5 stars above rank 2??
    Orangie wrote: »

I guess ur right
    But it shouldn’t be
    Smash revive no other way out
    It should be based on skill
    But then of course we know which company we play for

• Options
    Yes
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Stop expecting to walk through using common counters and think about strategy instead.

Strategy??!!
    If u don’t have a specific champ u can’t get through this
    I don’t need strategy advice from u

thats ok i did uncollected without 5stars too used only 4stars
    strategy is the only thing to do
    against havok there are numerous armor up buffed champs like even collosus hulkbuster angela howard the duck myself used howard even power drain champs cn work to a certain extent
    against mr sinister use crossbones or champs that depend on dot like wolverine or blade
    thats all strategy there r a lot of dot champs too in the game how come u hv none?

Will iceman’s ice armour work?
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Honestly, they should add a node that benefits us from the protagonists in the event, like once Guillotine told the Summoner that her ancestor's souls will assist us, or Hype telling Venom the Duck that he won't let Howard be controlled by a symbiote.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    No

Strategy??!!

That's ok, up until last week I didn't either.

I used to hold uncollected as a decent benchmark and measure of peoples skill until I did it too.

Know your limits.
  • Options
    Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    No
    @LLStash of you don't need any advice, why even make a forum thread? If you think that you'll make a thread and everyone will think like you, you are completely mistaken, plus if Void can counter every champ, what would be the point of the game? Arenas are here and I surely see you must have enough time to grind if you are able to spend time in forums, you know that "some champs are useful for particular things?" Void was MVP last month, this month he isn't. If you think that Kabam should design the game according to you then I don't see any use of even debating. If you want everyone to see everything on your point of view, it's totally incorrect. If you can't do anything without Void, you surely need skill. Why do you think that a champ should counter every single thing? Why do you believe that only you can be right? I think you are in desperate need of skill.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    No

Strategy??!!

You’re delusional. Uncollected is a very easy bar to attain. There is a huge variance in “Uncollected” players. And if you’re as “skilled” and “knowledgeable” as you say you are, not a “throw enough units and the Collector will go down” person, then you should know that besides Void there are about 140 other counters to Sabretooth.

So really, get good and listen to advice instead of whining like a child.
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    No

Strategy??!!

well then you better get your roster stronger before you can expect to do UC EQ easily.
    it is designed to be hard when you have 4/55's