**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'm Stuck

I'm currently in Act 4 Chapter 2 and I have decent 4 stars one at rank 3/30 and the other is at rank 2 but the rest of my team is 3/30 or 4/40 3 stars but I am simply not good enough to beat this chapter. I recently got a 4 star Heimdal and a 4 star Sabertooth and I have the resources to take Heimdal to rank 3 but I have absolutely no ISO-8, and the only way I can get that is story quests but obviously I'm stuck. So my question is do i play older story quests to get more ISO-8? Because I'm not sure where to get them from and I'm also free to play so me being able to buy revives is not an option. If someone could please help me out that would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

Comments

• Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Replaying story mode quests. Doing some arena to get shards to dupe heroes for iso. Try some Act 3 quests with lots of 3 star chests
  • DadOfThanosDadOfThanos Posts: 37
    Thank you!
  • Johnny23Johnny23 Posts: 23
    100% everything until act 4 and play event quests If you havent, then try again
  • stuart13_NHBstuart13_NHB Posts: 113
    get premium hero shards for dupes. if you save 50,000. preferably 100,000 shards.. much more of a chance to get a 4* also. I never got a 4* from a premium hero shards crystal until I saved up. now Iv had quite a few since doing this. also do less difficulty for any resources. you can just stick it on auto play when your busy and the don't waste any energy when you haven't got time
  • stuart13_NHBstuart13_NHB Posts: 113
    less difficulty event quests that is..