**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[Android] 21.3 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    Jaws32zxJaws32zx Posts: 41
    I have an lg stylo 3 and cant parry or dex cause lag is so bad and vers. 7
  • Options
    Jaws32zxJaws32zx Posts: 41
    Also in aw i get kicked and lose half power...
  • Options
    JusticceiroJusticceiro Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: Justicceiro
    Device and Model: Motorola Moto G4
    Device Operating System: 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both (Mobile Carrier: Claro MG -Brazil)
    Game Version Installed: 21.3
    Game Mode: All game modes
    Description of the Issue: I have experienced lag in the new event with "Havok" and "Mr. Sinister". Attack "Mr.Sinister" and "Darkhawk" completely lags my device (fps drops to somethib like 1 or 3). Sometimes in battle the the game crashes. In the champions page, scroll to the bottom of the page tooks a lot of time, because the game lags a lot.
  • Options
    In-Game Name: ghcolon1119
    Device and Model: LG artiso
    Device Operating System: Android 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: both on cellular data and WiFi and phone service is T-Mobile.
    Game Version Installed: latest one that is recent
    Game Mode: all the content except arena.
    Description of the Issue: lots of lag in all fights. Crystal opening takes a really long time like about 10 mins. Long loading times which are in quests that take longer than 10 mins its basically the same for the past 4 months.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    In-game name:Agent_Jo
    Device:Nokia 2
    Operating system:Android 7.1.1
    Game mode: Story quests, alliance quest,etc.
    Problem:The main issue I have is the extra slow loading and the lag that happens the first time I login. I have to login twice to get around the lag.
    As of recent, I've been noticing a lot of Oro lemme with the new update, the game crashed whenever I tried to fight a symboid on Act 4 (since I'm trying to explore it). It didn't stop until I had to fight it with the super-lag I talked about earlier.
    Today, I was doing my usual AQ, then I got Drax on a hidden tile, I went in with my old man Logan, I was doing a regular 5 hit combo, then the fight lagged and old man Logan missed his second light attack on Drax, it gave Drax enough time to react and kill him (I was so pissed). I wonder if anyone else has noticed this problem. Another one happened also in AQ, O was doing an AQ fight against OG Spidey (I think) with my Crossbones. I had to pause it for a while because I was entering a plane, when I resumed it got to a point where it was 40 seconds left on the clock(in winning range), then from nowhere, timeout! I thought it was internet but it was not, the internet was working fine, when it took me back to the AQ map, Spidey was looking okay and Cross bones lost half health. I basically lost level 3 alliance potions in both cases.
    Kabam please fix these issues Kabam
  • Options
    axtell5000axtell5000 Posts: 9
    edited February 2019
    Jaws32zx wrote: »
    Also in aw i get kicked and lose half power...

I am on Android device, this is happeining to me on the new events, cant fight characters like Black Widow, game crashes more than the normal ridiculous amount. Then after awhile start losing half power of the character that tried to fight Black Widow previously
  • Options
    In-Game Name: Sustic
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Pro
    Device Operating System: Android 6.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Mode: Every
    Description of the Issue: Since the last update I get random freezes during fights. This is really destroying my gameplay. Also please work on your connection issues, it's not fun getting kicked out of game then when you get back half of your health is lost.
  • Options
    hitman24
    Samsung Galaxy s8
    Android 9.0
    Cellular/wifi
    Event quest , alliance quest
    Constant lag, dexterity registers but champ still takes damage, parry will show up on screen but not stun. When using a special my champ will lag and not allow me to react after which gives AI a ton of time time to attack. Loading screen takes forever and In the middle of some alliance quest fights i have been restarted to the main menu
  • Options
    Ben93Ben93 Posts: 71
    In-Game Name: BenMarc31
    Device and Model: iPhone 6
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.1.2
    Game Mode: Every, especially when opening 2-4* crystals, daily uncollected crystal and fights after playing for some time (about 20 minutes I would say).
  • Options
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 (non-plus) on Verizon and have been getting lag ever since the latest game update AND a forced upgrade to Android 9.0/Pie (thanks Verizon). Happens on cellular and wireless.

Previously I had same lag issues when trying out an Essential PH-1 phone last summer, but once again only after upgrading to Android 9.0. I've tried clearing storage/cache, even uninstalling and reinstalling the MCoC app, but still get lag when navigating all menus, opening crystals, and loading maps. Fights behave okay most of the time but occasionally lag and stutter at really bad times, like when an AQ miniboss is activating an unblockable SP1 attack.

FWIW I have 2 other Android devices (phone and tablet) that don't have any lag. They are both running Android 8.0/Oreo and the latest version of MCoC. I really think Android 9.0 is the issue for me.
  • Options
    sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 240 ★★
    I'm experiencing the same lag and game break i was experiencing against darkhawk 2 months ago. When mister sinister launches his special 2, as soon as the beam comes out, the game lags massively and i have no chance to evade it, while also my inputs dont transfer to the game. Im also experiencing a bit of lag when im striking his block. Can anything be done about that? Does anyone have the same problem? Can kabam please tone the animation down a bit as they did with darkhawk?
    Android player, using a Huawei p8 lite phone.
  • Options
    PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    Same here bro, I'm using Huawei nova 2i. I believe that it's just our phones suck and can't run optimally. I gotten sym supreme few days ago and his hitting animation lags my phone a bit, same with dormammu's block. As for Kahan toning down animations, I think it's nice to have an option for a lower quality game for us cheap phone owners (no offence)
  • Options
    sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 240 ★★
    edited February 2019
    So what am i supposed to do about that? The logical kabam recommendation to buy a new phone seems like a lazy response... Can something please be done about the phones that can't keep up with the shiny new complicated graphics? Because honestly this situation makes me want to quit...
  • Options
    Samsung s9 plus
    In game name: rafi alk
    Android 9.0
    The problem happenes either if im using wi fi or 4.5g
    The last version of the game is installed
    The problem is: when i want to chat, in any mode, i cant type, the keyboard doesnt show up, i just click on the emptychat box and it nothing!
  • Options
    yash98yash98 Posts: 68
    In-Game Name: Yashn98
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S8
    Device Operating System: 8.0 on both wifi and cellular
    Description of the Issue: Hi kabam, so after the most recent update ive been having major input delay/lag.. mainly only when i block, like i block, i see the animation of my character blocking but the game just lags and i get hit by the ai dashing into me and hitting right through my block, even though there's no form of unblockable anywhere, this occurred a couple times after the update and i thought it was just me playing ****.. but then it kept happening and i was like.. this has now been happening for 2/3 weeks and its getting really annoying..
    not to mention the connection to server issue that is still in the game that pops up after every transition possible in the game? is that ever going to get fixed?? Game is in such a bad place right now that its not even fun to play, i love the game, but honestly, the problems that are in the game right now are kind of a joke.. and to get no sense of response/acknowledgement about them from the devs is really disappointing..
  • Options
    DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    In-Game Name: DJRipster
    Device and Model: Apple iPad (2017)
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.1.4
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi only device
    Description of the Issue: General lag during gameplay... Slow frame rates... Ai performs moves on me before they are visible making it nearly impossible to respond (mostly in harder modes like uncollected and special events). These visual bugs are not common on faster devices Ive tested on

I also have a terrible lag on the crystal load screen and at times when scrolling through the champs on arenas
  • Options
    Maddix11Maddix11 Posts: 33
    In-Game Name: Ple
    Device and Model: (Example, Samsung Galaxy S6)
    Device Operating System: 9.0
    Game Version Installed: 21.3.0
    Game Mode: All game modes, including menus
    Description of the Issue: Ever since the latest update as long as I have been in game a few minutes I am experiencing massive lag, including eith the menu system. Loading screens are taking forever, navigating the game is extremely slow and often unresponsive and even opening crystals is graphically choppy and delayed. Although the lag continues into fights, funnily enough it seems to be worse in every other aspect of the game. This issue is not a connectivity issue either, it seems to be that the game is using an excessive amount of processing power compared to before and after a few minutes my device can't handle it, but this shouldn't be the case as I have a new high end handset that is less than 2 months old.
  • Options
    SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    Ok then
    So... I can't play 1 fight without my game crashing this is a real issue for me cause I can't do caption marvels combat clash or love is a battle realm or act 5 that I really need to get around to trying again
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I'm seriously getting pissed off with having to keep filling in the same form over and over. The game is not working properly, after months of attempted fixes. Today I can't even log in without it continually shutting down. No, it is not a problem with my device. No, it is not a problem with my interent connection. It is the game. I find it incredible to believe that something like this cannot be fixed or even addressed by the company who provide the service.
  • Options
    MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    What's wrong today? I have full 4g signal everything working fine...but the game is always disconnecting me.
    Failed to log in.
    Connection problem.

I'll put my device info, but the everything else works perfectly in my phone (Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp...) So definitely the problem is with your servers.

In-Game Name: K A O
    Device and Model: Xiaomi MI5
    Device Operating System: 8.0
    Game Mode: All game modes, including menus
    Description of the Issue: Every 2-3 minutes I get disconnected and kicked out to FAILED TO LOG IN message.
    This is messing with my AQ and arenas badly.
  • Options
    In game name: fraymasterflex
    Device and model: ZTE, Z981
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game version: 21.3.0
    Game mode: all game mode. My account is running super slow. I can't finish heroic on the new x- men special event and I still haven't done the master, and uncollected yet.

• Options
    In-game name: lucyfermismo 007
    Device and Model:Redmi 4A
    Device Operating System:10.1.2
    Cellular or WiFi:jio 4G
    Game Version Installed:2.1.3
    Game Mode:All
    Description of the Issue:in every mod I play AW,AQ,story,PvP,new quests it lagging extremely and doesn't playing this year smooth I took very long time between fight and doesn't support my cellular data I am so tired to play this game it's became boring and don't worth and it is very slow to open crystal one time I open my crystal it took 45 minutes to open all so request to you please solve this problem this game is my lifeline please KABBAM
  • Options
    KINGLEOKINGLEO Posts: 85
    KINGLEO !
    LENOVO K6 NOTE !
    ANDROID 7.0 !
    CELLULAR,JIO !
    LATEST VERSION !
    ALL GAME FORMATS ... AQ,AW,ARENA !
  • Options
    Thax3Thax3 Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: thax3
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
    Device Operating System: Android 8.0.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both, full bars
    Game Mode: Alliance Quest , alliance war, quest, arena
    Description of the Issues:

ISSUE 1: When I’m in battle in war, arena, quests I get a random pause and I don’t know what is causing it. I hope it’s a bug that can be easily fixed. No one I know have the same issue. I need this bug to be fixed because it messes me up a lot.It's a pain and it's like that for months already. I don't know what's going on. And I play with tremor a lot which sucks cause when it pauses she let's go of her charging and then she is hit back and is beaten then.
    Please note I don't accidentally press the back button, as I bought a very thick case so I wouldn't do so.

ISSUE 2: I repeatedly have lag right when I am attempting to dash back or evade. Especially if it is when trying to evade a spl 1 attack. I'm pretty confident in my evade skills. I wasted several revives, potions, and over 300 units due to the "perfectly timed" lag.

If I didn't know any better I'd say it seems like intentional lag so we have to waste resources.
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Morpheus_123 wrote: »
    In-Game Name: Abigail Jessica
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
    Device Operating System: Android 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WIFI only with approx speed of 80mps

This is about the 5th time I've posted about the same issue, which is now almost unplayable. The game shuts down constantly and can't even get into any kind of fight. Waste of time putting this message up, but I love this game and really wish you guys would fix it.
  • Options
    Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    In-Game Name: Johnny Klokan
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S9
    Device Operating System: Android 8.0
    Cellular or WiFi: 4G

Constant lag/chopiness. Fought IMIW in AW and he would pause or skip across the screen. I held block and my attacker stood there unresponsive. Would not respond to dashing back. Cleaned the phone screen and hands. Same again not responding to block and frame rate made the game unplayable with sections of movements missing with the screen catching up with the defender hitting into me.
This discussion has been closed.