**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeon Crystals?

57R34K_the_MERC57R34K_the_MERC Posts: 23
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
1. This iteration of dungeon crystals has several **** crystals that don't include God tier champs. Was this intended? The last iteration had at least one god tier champ in every crystal.

2. Medusa is in one of the dungeon crystals as the only good champ in that crystal. She was also in the last iteration of crystals. Why are we putting the same champs in the crystals? She's the only one I noticed right off the bat, but I'm certain there are more.

3. No Aegon? No Symbiote supreme? No new champs?

4. Thank you for omega red and ghost. Only good news from what I saw.

It takes us at least a month and a half of grinding to purchase one of these crystals. Please make it worth while.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I just pulled Bishop from the crystal with Ghost. Thanks to the stupid one purchase limit I can't try again.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Looks like Genesis (Magik, Wasp, Korg) and Evolution (Void, Gwenpool) are the best this time? The others have only 1 top tier champ. e.g Medusa, Omega Red, Killmonger, or Ghost
  • Options
    Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    I just pulled Bishop from the crystal with Ghost. Thanks to the stupid one purchase limit I can't try again.

0h68dvvuazxc.png
    From crystal with ghost too)
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I was deciding whether to buy the Ghost or Omega red crystal ...
    Opened 2x 5-star crystals, and got the Ghost. Then I bought the dungeon crystal and got Omega Red.
    So yeh, pretty good day for me
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Everyone going for ghost or omega red ones
  • Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    I opened the Ghost Crystal as well and duplicated my 5* Hood-- I've had Hood for a long time and have never really liked or used him.

Ghost would have been amazing since I have a 6* Wasp and a duplicated 5* Ant Man but it just was not meant to be, I guess... RIP.
  • Options
    JakJakJakJak Posts: 28
    Yeah worst crystals ever aside from aformentioned genisis and evolution i thought standard was 2 good 2 ok 2 situational 4 trash not omega red red hulk situational or 8 trash
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Im getting 2x 4star war crystals for blade and rest is 3 months of saving
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    1. This iteration of dungeon crystals has several **** crystals that don't include God tier champs. Was this intended? The last iteration had at least one god tier champ in every crystal.

2. Medusa is in one of the dungeon crystals as the only good champ in that crystal. She was also in the last iteration of crystals. Why are we putting the same champs in the crystals? She's the only one I noticed right off the bat, but I'm certain there are more.

It takes us at least a month and a half of grinding to purchase one of these crystals. Please make it worth while.

Aegon and ss are still in the featured crystal, they don’t tend to put champs that are in the featured crystal in these for obvious reasons
  • Options
    Lormif wrote: »

Aegon and ss are still in the featured crystal, they don’t tend to put champs that are in the featured crystal in these for obvious reasons

Weren't Corvus and Domino in the featured crystal when they were released in the last iteration of dungeon crystals?
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Weren't Corvus and Domino in the featured crystal when they were released in the last iteration of dungeon crystals?

They were basic champs in the featured crystals I'm pretty sure
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

They were basic champs in the featured crystals I'm pretty sure

Yes they were both early last year, they were basic champs. They were added as the filler to the featured crystal, they were not the new champs in the featured crystal.